• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Winter Magic

DeletedUser2446

WNTER EVENT -- PROBLEM WITH QUESTS

For the people who are in Dwarves the quest No. 60 and No. 100 could be impossible to resolve. For example I have just begun this chapter, having only a few granit mines. I cant upgrade to 18 and I cant activate a technologie, becuase I activated all of that didnt ask granit or ccoper and now I havent enough granit... It could be various days to collect the neccesary quantity. The same problem will be in the last (No. 100.) quest.
I guess this quest must be change to any form, or put the upgrade max. untill 17, or put a scut for example instead of technology.
Thank you and sorry for the poor English

Last edited by a moderator:

Jackluyt

WNTER EVENT -- PROBLEM WITH QUESTS

For the people who are in Dwarves the quest No. 60 and No. 100 could be impossible to resolve. For example I have just begun this chapter, having only a few granit mines. I cant upgrade to 18 and I cant activate a technologie, becuase I activated all of that didnt ask granit or ccoper and now I havent enough granit... It could be various days to collect the neccesary quantity. The same problem will be in the last (No. 100.) quest.
I guess this quest must be change to any form, or put the upgrade max. untill 17, or put a scut for example instead of technology.
Thank you and sorry for the poor English

This is a good point - it might take weeks to complete these (assuming that you have not been wise enough to have a technology tucked up your sleeve ready and waiting.)
To complete this one in time to finish the event, you would have to destroy parts of your city to build extra Settlement buildings. And you would also have to break the ‘golden rule’ of Guest Race game-play - which is not to waste Settlement materials on the tech tree until your Settlement is fully developed and producing maximally.

Well-designed Event Quests should not interfere with your normal game, or disrupt your city architecture; the two should be complimentary, not conflicting.

Karvest

well, due to bug you can just upgrade any building to any level to finish that quests. Not sure if it will come unfixed on live.

DeletedUser1953

I think i am the unlucky man : 12xx+ currency (always i take the cheapest) => 1 building (i try the first peace of set => 0, and the second => 1) (except of course the first price with star) !!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1247

bug buggy bug bug bug buggy cannot fight in tourney either game freezes upon opening sector and or the fight cater options are grayed out

DeletedUser2621

I am in queest 48 and I have just one daily prize. That is statistiqually not right

DeletedUser

Hello guys, I see this today on event Winter:

l6a2.png

more days for the event ??? @Marindor , @Scoobydoo , some news about this ?

DeletedUser1584

How do you plan the first set with 5 pieces with elvenar architect ?

Calenmir

Wow - now the Ferris Wheel needs a road - that sucks (for me). I have one on a road, and if I win one will replace it, but quite frankly getting quite tired of rewards that require road connections.

ETA: Just realized in doing so I'll lose the pop the original building gave. So this one is nothing more than fodder for the compost bin/disenchantment.