• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Winter Magic

Heymrdiedier

?? Where do you get this?

Are you cheating me? we play the same game ??
In the previous event, the same happened, they told me that the set gave millions of things, I have it on and I'm still waiting, any of my factories gives more in 3 hours than the whole set in a week ......
crazywizard post a set layout of last event with the set. That layout gives you 90k marble, 135k steel and 75k wood every day.
And yes it was hard to get all the required pieces for it, imo impossible to get without spending diamonds or buying that building that give you an extra snowflake every time you collect. and you need more then 1 of each building to get it so high ofcourse. A set where you only get 1 of each building is never very powerfull and not worth it so far.
That set is even better for steel players if they managed to get their goods producting wonder up. if you manage to get that wonder to lv 30, a marble player gets 6k extra marble a day, a wood player gets 18k extra wood a day, and a steel player gets 51k extra steel a day.

SoggyShorts

In the previous event, the same happened, they told me that the set gave millions of things, I have it on and I'm still waiting, any of my factories gives more in 3 hours than the whole set in a week ......
I look at your city and you have
Moon set: GP + 1 piece
Harvest set: GP + piece

Where are your other pieces? You should win 10 buildings or at least all 3 GP in the event. Did you finish all quests?

Maybe you do not understand how set buildings work?
They are like
1+1=3 and
1+1+1= 6 and
1+1+1+1 = 12
So if you only have 2 pieces, they are not very good.

Heymrdiedier

Indianaking

Does anybody know anything about these further grand prizes? thanks a lot :)

( Hopefully not Frost Carved Christmas Tree :confused: )

screen grand.png

Attachments

• screen grand.png
    screen grand.png
    403.7 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:

Deleted User - 62044

that set is from year 2016

where i can see the rewards, the super greath rewards you say???? where?? is the page Soggyshorts quote,

pdta.- why noone have this superwonderfull set's ?? why still have factories and wilows?? i had a full (5 building) set in my city, i was sell for useful to big and 1 factory give more

DeletedUser1628

Why can't we get a bye for encounters or provinces if we have over 150 provinces. we get no real benefit from more provinces, expansions etc Inno don't want further expansion, so why do they force us to continue with scouting. At over 80 hours to scout it is rediculous

Jackluyt

The set mana building is the absolute best mana building in the game.

In my opinion the best Mana building in the game is the Dragon Abbey Wonder. If you have one of those, and upgraded Magic Academy and are active in Tournaments each week (both the aforementioned to have a big stock of Enchantments) - then you will never be short of Mana - and it will not be necessary to place any Event buildings that produce it!

Dony

King of Bugs
In my opinion the best Mana building in the game is the Dragon Abbey Wonder. If you have one of those, and upgraded Magic Academy and are active in Tournaments each week (both the aforementioned to have a big stock of Enchantments) - then you will never be short of Mana - and it will not be necessary to place any Event buildings that produce it!
i dont agree with that anymore, with crafting involved i see more value in spell fragments then wasting spell on buildings

Angedev

@silvia : Page is correct, you just have to find "Winter Market Set". For Amuni chapter if you have "Frost Carved Christmas Tree" touching 2 other buildings from this set (be careful, it must be this set, not Snow Owls set!), it gives you 14900 + 14900 + 29800 = 59600 mana per day. If you have 2 christmas trees, one from each side of two other buildings, it gives you 119200 mana per day. I hope it's clear now :)

Screenshot_20181121-133423.png

SoggyShorts

They have copy-and-pasted quests that have been proved to be unacceptable. They could at least have fixed those!!
Harder? Yes, certainly, but "proven to be unacceptable"? I disagree. Maybe some players want events to always be easy, but I don't.
It was funny finishing the Halloween event in 15 minutes, but I don't think it was fun.
In my opinion the best Mana building in the game is the Dragon Abbey Wonder..... it will not be necessary to place any Event buildings that produce it!
Sure, the DA is great, but like @Dony said, I've been cooking CC spells (which do not give any Dragon Abbey Mana) 24/7 since crafting released and I'm still not able to maximize the crafting feature. Also, don't forget Spell Fragments. The only weekly recurring source of disenchantable things is spells, so every spell you cast is costing your SF
The bottom line is that a Dragon Abbey Only Strategy is no longer sustainable, even with a level 5 MA.unless you want to suck at crafting.

SoggyShorts

not sure if crafting is valuable enough to do it 24/7...
I think it is, at least for a few months, possibly forever. The Orc strat and Valor could take care of 45% of my tournament needs, and getting a temporary military building every week or so would also be awesome.

Karvest

Got only 2 recipes since crafting arrived and had enough fragments for them from old event buildings in inventory without touching spells at all. That's far from 24/7 crafting.

SoggyShorts

Got only 2 recipes since crafting arrived and had enough fragments for them from old event buildings in inventory without touching spells at all. That's far from 24/7 crafting.
I've gotten 5 Vallors and 2 strategists, and I want more. I missed the last 2 because I didn't have the spells and didn't want to instant them.
Also, not everyone has an inventory full of unused buildings, and even those who do will run out.

CrazyWizard

I've gotten 5 Vallors and 2 strategists, and I want more. I missed the last 2 because I didn't have the spells and didn't want to instant them.
Also, not everyone has an inventory full of unused buildings, and even those who do will run out.

At some point you will have enough of them stocked.
And wasnt 48H supposed to be the cycle time on live?

You wont be able to constantly make those buildings.