• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Winter Magic - The Snow Owl Express

little bee

So, the owl should be worth around 8 squares of population and culture and at least 12 squares for sentientent goods and mana each; plus the supplies. That means it is worth at least twice its size. Looks fair to me.

Arthus

Final Owl:
View attachment 8323
Seems that it has slightly better mana prod. than my 2 chapters old Burning Pool, so it might replace one for a few months (until replaced with something better).

Looks fair, thanks IG for not too big nerf! Still better for mana than golem/stonehenge/blue phoenix.
Would be nice with previous stats and without feed effect but this is ok. Some new players need feed effect buildings too it seems.

Biloutte91

Final Owl:
View attachment 8323
Seems that it has slightly better mana prod. than my 2 chapters old Burning Pool, so it might replace one for a few months (until replaced with something better).

@Lovec Krys , you have this, i have this

1605620690000.png

No same bonus for all ? @Marindor , what's the good ?

Jackluyt

There was a glitch with the re-balanced figures for Watchful Winter Owl - the statistics I posted yesterday (November 16th) were incorrect.
Today's revised graphic shows what now appear to be the correct data.
Read about the Winter Magic event (in Beta right now) here: https://tinyurl.com/y5f62ru3

125549681_10218046337010602_8630703433221440588_o.jpg

Arthus

Will bonus event currency in mystic object from academy ever return?
Didn't see any since like spring or summer

Enevhar Aldarion

So it looks like this event is not doing the same as the previous several events with the quests. At 32 or 33 days long, if we were getting one quest unlocked per day, that would leave 62 or 63 quests to be done right away, which means that on day 7, with the daily unlocks, we would have a max of 69 or 70 quests to do. But at least one player for Platinum Leaf has reported up through quest 76, as of yesterday. So either there are no daily quest unlocks at all this time or a number less than the number of days in the event. Any extra input on this @Jackluyt ?

guivou

some quest are very bad , those requiring using pet food , beginners don't have building or relics to make pet food ... and a technology for beginner can takes days ... (please add exploration alternative or other things )

1605722490792.png

Aeva

some quest are very bad , those requiring using pet food , beginners don't have building or relics to make pet food ... and a technology for beginner can takes days ... (please add exploration alternative or other things )

View attachment 8341

Beginners need very little kp's to open a technologie. So why does that take days? And besides: we all have to prepair and one of the things one does is taking care that some techs are done but nog opened yet.

justpeeking

Hi guys,

Quest #41 says " Upgrade 2 Buildings to level 6 or higher or Use 3 Booster Instants"

Booster Instants= time boosters? is that it? Or is it production booster (as well), like PP or MM?

Thanks

Lovec Krys

@Aeva They can be for example resource locked.
My first tech lock happened during dwarves, but some of the tech around ch3/4 was close on goods.
Although it's far from what end game players experience with sometimes weeks between researches, it can still happen even to begginers.

guivou

Beginners need very little kp's to open a technologie. So why does that take days? And besides: we all have to prepair and one of the things one does is taking care that some techs are done but nog opened yet.
beginners for me inclued all small cities (level 4 and under) when boost is not max , and using relics for creating pet food is not a solution.