• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Winter Magic Quest - Goods Not Counting

DeletedUser605

Game version: v1.94-beta.7-(250445e) (2019-11-26 16:29)
HTML5 Yes/No: Yes
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 70.0.1 (64-bit)
Flash Player version:
Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 2560x1440
Account name: Dranged
Humans or Elves: Human

Reproducibility:
5/5

Quest title: Winter Magic

Current situation:
Quest asks for Marble, Steel or Planks (My Bonus Goods) but only planks count to advance the total.

Expected situation:
All goods should count towards the total required.

Reproduction Steps
1. Collect Marble - Total collected does not go up.
2. Collect Steel - Total collected does not go up.
3. Collect Planks - Total goes up.

Screenshots of the bug:

Collected 400+ of Marble and Steel from my manufactories but the quest did not complete until I collects planks!
Screenshot_2019-11-27 Elvenar - Fantasy City Builder Game.png

DeletedUser605

Thanks, Angedev.
I think they need to make that a bit clearer in the quest description - I read that as all the goods count to the total.
Perhapse there should be a progress bar for each of the goods with the word 'or' between them.

Karvest

That would lead to 9 progress bars for one of those quests which is too huge for the current quest window setup, but they can at least use tooltips from FA quest system to show actual progress.

monimom

Quest asks for Basic,, Crafted or Magical Goods. Keeps freezing and does not count planks, marble or steel. Second time this happened in 3 days, stuck at 192/260 now.

Karvest

192/260 is 2 collections of crystals from your Gingerbread Mansion. If you want to overinvest it with T1 goods, you need to produce more than 200 of some specific T1 good. Or wait for another day and it will be finished by next collection of crystals

monimom

oh wow I forgot about the crystals from the Gingerbread House. Okay so it's counting only those and not any Tier 1 goods. Thank you for explaining this. I'm confused in what is a bug and what is not a bug.