• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Winter Magic 2021

Avocado

Yes, I was also very happy about the league reward :)) This Evo buildings need so many Royal Restaurations for their upkeep, so that comes in handy to say the least :))

DeletedUser3773

I got bronze too …Did anyone get silver or gold League pay out?
I got into gold league, probably because I bought keys a couple of times with my diamonds. Very nice Xmas gift. Thank you Inno.

slide

Silver here, although other than a Ferris Wheel and one artifact, I couldn't tell you what else was in the prize package as I clicked past it too quickly.
Silver for me as well. Along with the Ferris Wheel and the artifact I seem to remember seeing 35kp, but was a fast clicker too, was there anything else?

FieryArien

Silver here, although other than a Ferris Wheel and one artifact, I couldn't tell you what else was in the prize package as I clicked past it too quickly.
Silver for me as well. Along with the Ferris Wheel and the artifact I seem to remember seeing 35kp, but was a fast clicker too, was there anything else?
Also Royal Restoration spells, but I’m not sure how many there was. Maybe 8?