• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Winter Magic 2021

Enevhar Aldarion

On day 1 of an event I spend some time online, and every 2 weeks I also spend 2 days doing spire&tournament for under 30m.
other than that I'm once a day for 5m the other ~25 days per month. Rarely, if the event prize really interests me and RL has boring downtime I might log in a second time for 60 seconds to pickup droppings around my city, but that hasn't happened since last winter.

If I spent that little time playing a game, I would quit because it obviously would not have my interest enough to play a couple of hours every day. Heck, with the neighborhood relocations, it takes me 15-20 minutes a day just to make all the visits.

CrazyWizard

On day 1 of an event I spend some time online, and every 2 weeks I also spend 2 days doing spire&tournament for under 30m.
other than that I'm once a day for 5m the other ~25 days per month. Rarely, if the event prize really interests me and RL has boring downtime I might log in a second time for 60 seconds to pickup droppings around my city, but that hasn't happened since last winter.

Thats not the casual they where talking about. you essentially complete the event in the first day.
They talked about a player who logs in once per day does 1-2 quests en then moves on

SoggyShorts

If I spent that little time playing a game, I would quit because it obviously would not have my interest enough to play a couple of hours every day.
Yup. I've essentially stopped playing. There are a few major game changes that may come someday to rekindle my interest but for now, I'm just sticking around until the wife losses interest.
it takes me 15-20 minutes a day just to make all the visits.
I'd sooner punch myself in the groin with a cactus than spend 20 minutes a day doing visits. YMMV ;)

Alcaro

Yup. I've essentially stopped playing. There are a few major game changes that may come someday to rekindle my interest but for now, I'm just sticking around until the wife losses interest.
I just hope she doesn't lose the interest in this game any time soon. I'm not interested to change the FS again.

SlyLady

Wondering if anyone else thinks the placement of the Spectral Stone could be improved? When negotiating, it is just barely set off to the side from the regular goods, making it awfully easy to accidentally click on. I know players who have done exactly that. Seems it is likely something used rather infrequently, so it could have its own place away from the regular goods where a player has to make a little effort to deploy it.

FieryArien

Wondering if anyone else thinks the placement of the Spectral Stone could be improved? When negotiating, it is just barely set off to the side from the regular goods, making it awfully easy to accidentally click on. I know players who have done exactly that. Seems it is likely something used rather infrequently, so it could have its own place away from the regular goods where a player has to make a little effort to deploy it.
Yes, please! The placement is very … unfortunate.

Lelanya

So my quest counter has disappeared. I have 2 Artifacts, some event currency, and the Goddess of Wishes still to claim. I have contacted Support hours ago, but no quest line has reappeared.

iDavis

Uh, so this event had invisible leagues?

EL-akcia-zima-2021-ligy-odmeny.png

Eligor

Hi, did I miss something ? This event was not supposed to have a league system, but I just got a popup annoucement ingame about my league ranking and rewards, and indeed these rewards are in my inventory now :)

Edit : same as you iDavis

Tii...

I got into silver league. Based on previous results that's where I would expect to be with the amount of presents I was able to collect.

Would be nice to know what kind of portrait gold league gave.

Karvest

Seems they've added leagues config first, then decided to skip leagues for this event, added portrait to grand prizes, but forgot to remove leagues from config. Portrait is the same.