• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Winter Magic 2021

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please find the announcement for this year's Winter Event here and let us know what you think about it!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

iDavis

I found myself to really enjoy the bizarre stuff and so did I the black cat avatar within Halloween leagues. It was the first time I actually set the goal to reach a golden league and - to my surprise - I really enjoyed this whole "league concept" and hunt for payback currency (the grand prizes alone were not so motivating for me). That´s why I say it´s kind of unfortunate that it seems we do not have leagues this time..

Anyway, all the new buildings from this event are now in database portal and the space for tracking daily prizes is prepared here. Whole database has been also regenerated to contain values for chapter 19, plus few small improvements have been made (including tooltips of many icons and symbols on the website, so that you can finally hover your mouse over it and find what it is).

InnoGames

Your friendly forum bot
Your friendly Innobot here :) Please be advised that the Event needs version 1.141 to properly show up, so if you haven't updated your app yet, please do so :)
We will be forcing the newest version as soon as we can, but until then please update the app from your respective game store and you should be good.

Lovec Krys

From what i see in the prizes, i'll pass the evo, no KP, no KP instant, poor unurium production, poor T3 production, few relics. I'll simply get as much KPs from event itself as possible, and won't care about anything else.

Enevhar Aldarion

Your friendly Innobot here :) Please be advised that the Event needs version 1.141 to properly show up, so if you haven't updated your app yet, please do so :)
We will be forcing the newest version as soon as we can, but until then please update the app from your respective game store and you should be good.

As of this moment, no update available yet to 1.141 in the US Google Play Store.

palmira

No new version for iOS, just checked the appstore

Moncsociusz

I like the new reward direction with the tomes and finally we see the spectral stones as well :) I think it is a nice touch that after the 10th Evo you could select for older ones as well.

But I'm not a fan for the Evo stats. You can do better than this Inno ;) and I still think that this shuffle style thing is overpriced for the prizes. It needs a good balancing. If there would be an option to get more sip of clarity or spectral stones. As chest rearwards or as the Evo. Like set it to 1 in 3 days or something. Than it would be much more valuable. I think they would even fit with the theme more than relics.

The designs look stunning as always!

Last edited:

Jackluyt

THE 'WINTER MAGIC 2021' EVENT JUST STARTED IN BETA.
I am working on the event note and will be adding more as the day progresses.
You can look at what I have done already here, including screenshots and the Forum Announcement: https://tinyurl.com/kkdzfvue
You are welcome to share this Google Doc with friends and fellowship who do not play on Beta. Suggestions and Corrections are welcome.

255597448_10220098637836840_7336614439622603253_n.jpg

254632684_10220099346014544_7639051360139316164_n.jpg

The productions are Pop, Culture and chapter-dependent Supplies, Goods, Mana, Seeds or Unurium.
Bonuses are Tier Three Goods and Tier Two Relics (Boosted + other)

Last edited:

Walking

Is the update the first number, or the one after “zz?”
When I logged in, I had gotten the splash screen, but no quests.
No update appeared on my list of available updates in the iOS app store. But when I looked at the app in the app store, it offered “update” rather than “play.” After updating, I got the full event mechanics.
It would be nice if I could be sure my app was ready to go *before* the event started. I am just not sure who to blame!

Ursus Major

First of all thanks for this new building with unurium !!! great . Really , at last something usefull for the old players ;)
But why do we gain relics ??? really ??? I can understand that the new players can be interseted by winning them... But the old ones ??? we have plenty of them
Why did inno don't adapt thee gain by level of chapter reached ???
Please !!!

Ursus Major

winter magic
1- collect a large quantity of coins
2- produce 8 drinks
3- Spend 8 PCs
4- produce 2 x T1 / 3 hours
5- produce 7 rudimentary tools
6-Use an enchantment
7- solve 4 encounters or 4 in tournament and produce 6 breads please
8- place 3 exchange offers at the merchant and collect 1 catalyst or 4 relics
9- spend 8 pc and produce 4 x T1 / 3 hours
10- solve 2 encounters or 2 in tournaments and produce fresh supplies
11- win 200 fragments of spells or recruit an army and win 1 catalyst or fight and win 2 fights
12- spend 8 pc or produce 6x T1/ 3 hours and collect 10 vaporous visions or 4 relics
13- collect large amount of coins and spend 4 PC
14- solve 4 encounters or 4 in dungeon and explore a province or produce 3 baskets of groceries
15- collect 3 enchantments and collect 5 vaporous visions or negotiate 3 encounters
16- solve 4 encounters or 4 in tournament and produce 2 baskets of groceries
17- collect 4 relics and produce 4x T1 / 3 hours
18- spend 4 PC and accept 3 offers from wholesaler
19- produce 4x T1: 3 hours and use two army badges or negotiate two encounters
20- spend 10 PCs and produce 4 shopping cart or produce 4 x T1 / 9 hours
21- solve 4 encounters or 4 in the dungeon and produce 2 baskets of groceries
22- buy 6 pc and produce 7 rudimentary tools or upgrade a building to level 5 or higher
23- collect 4 relics and produce a certain quantity of basic goods or
24- produce 2x T1 / 3 hours and accept 1 offer from wholesaler
25- spend 8 PC and produce 4x T1/ 3 hours
26- spend 5 PCs and recruit a large army or produce 1 x T1/ 9 hours
27- solve 4 encounters or 4 in the dungeon and produce 3 baskets of groceries
28- produce 2 shopping carts and win 400 fragments of spells or explore a province

29- collect 8 relics and solve 4 encounters or collect 10 vaporous visions
30- collect a large quantity of coins and produce 3 breads
31- solve 2 encounters or 2 in a tournament and collect 5 vaporous visions or explore a province
32- invest 15 PCs in any kind of wonder and recruit a large army or collect a large amount of coins
33- solve 6 encounters or 6 in a tournament and win 600 fragments of spells
34- buy 8 PCs and use help between neighbors 7 times
35- produce fresh materials and collect 2 catalysts or collect 20 vaporous visions
36- collect 2 enchantments and produce a large quantity of goods of your choice
40- Buy 8 PCs and solve 4 encounters or collect 10 vaporous visions
41- spend 12 PCs and explore a province or upgrade 2 buildings to level 5 or higher
42- collect 4 relics and produce 2 x T1 / 9 hours
43- solve 6 encounters or 6 in the dungeon and produce fresh materials
44- gain 800 fragments of spells and search for technology or collect 20 vaporous visions
45- collect a large quantity of goods and produce fresh materials
46- collect 12 relics and produce a large quantity of goods of your choice
47- produce fresh materials and gain 600 spell fragments or recruit a large army
48- solve 8 encounters or 8 in the tournament and collect 2 catalysts
49- produce a large quantity of goods of your choice and spend 20 PC
50- place 4 offers of exchanges and use the aid between neighbourg 7 times

51- produce fresh materials and recruit a large army or collect 10 vaporous visions
52- collect 3 enchantments and produce fresh materials
53- produce a large quantity of goods of your choice and collect 12 relics
54- spend 8 PCs and explore one province or upgrade two buildings to level 5 or higher
54- produce a large quantity of goods of your choice and collect a large quantity of coins
55- produce a large quantity of goods of your choice and collect 4 enchantments
56-produce fresh materials and solve 6 encounters in the dungeon or fight and win 4 encounters
57- collect 16 relics and retry a technology or produce 15 vaporous visions
58- solve 6 encounters or 6 in a tournament and collect 20 vaping visions or explore a province
59- collect a large amount of coins and use the help between neighbors 10 times
60- produce a large amount of T1 and collect 2 spells
61- collect 12 relics and produce 4 x T1 / 9 hours
62- produce fresh materials and gain 400 fragments of spells or recruit a large army
63- solve 6 encounters or 6 in tournaments and win 2 catalysts
64- produce a large quantity of goods of your choice and spend 8 PC
65- collect 15 vaporous visions and explore a province or upgrade 1 building to level 5 or higher
66- produce a large quantity of goods of your choice and collect 2 catalysts or 15 vaporous visions
67- produce fresh materials and spend 16 PCs (if…16)
68- collect 8 relics and win 1 catalyst
69- use enchantment and explore a province or upgrade a building to level 5 or higher
70- collect a large quantity of coins and produce a large quantity of merchandise of your choice
71- Solve 10 encounters or 10 in the dungeon and collect 4 spells

Edit Marindor: Please don't spoil the fun for the rest, but use spoiler tags instead. I've already added them for you this time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaxom

First of all thanks for this new building with unurium !!! great . Really , at last something usefull for the old players ;)
But why do we gain relics ??? really ??? I can understand that the new players can be interseted by winning them... But the old ones ??? we have plenty of them
Why did inno don't adapt thee gain by level of chapter reached ???
Please !!!
At least you tried to make the grand prize attractive to end game players.
But this is a 4x4 building that gives me far less population than a residence and each DAY gives me less than half the unurium that i collect every 3 hours from the trader.
I can't justify using the space WHEN I am actively working a chapter and don't need unurium except WHEN I am working a chapter.
T3 goods and relics - I agree, pretty worthless for end game players

Droopy

winter magic
7- solve 4 encounters or 4 in tournament and produce 6 breads please
8- place 3 exchange offers at the merchant and collect 1 catalyst or 4 relics
9- spend 8 pc and produce 4 x T1 / 3 hours
10- solve 2 encounters or 2 in tournaments and produce fresh supplies
My 9 is different and your 9 is my 10 and so on...

shp777

I think some of the new grand prizes look pretty good. Sips of clarity, spectral stones, Tome of winter spirit and Tome of snowy instants. We'll see how far I can get with my small city.