• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Winter event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karvest

use proper embed codes, don't force players to look at ads on image hosting site.
20c7239689bc.png

Luna Star

Hello!
The last events come with the event items with no mission and only with the login, but before that happened we had a daily mission to accomplish for each daily bonus, so we could go 1 or 2 days without logging in that we would have the mission to accomplish and receive the 35 items of the event, (bow, bell, key, egg, etc.) now we only have one daily bonus but if you do not log in for 1 day it will be lost, so we are at a loss, you could take 1 task from each mission and leave it as before in the daily bonus with a lighter mission, like: placing 1 offer on the market, making 3 drinks, solving 1 encounter, lighter things like that would be accumulated and if the player goes 3 days without playing he can still recover the unearned items and how it is will be lost without recovery, as it does not accumulate.

Karvest

It's not a breaking news that Inno want us to login as often as possible.
They even added daily login gifts recently (not enabled yet).

Luna Star

It's not a breaking news that Inno want us to login as often as possible.
They even added daily login gifts recently (not enabled yet).
It may be that, but we all have a life beyond gambling, a disease, lack of electricity, internet failure, something that prevents a regular player from going without playing, 1, 2 or 3 days, there are possibilities and not just absence for comfort, in my case for example, I need surgery and I will have to stay for about 1 week without being able to play, in which case I will lose all bonuses and in the old way I could recover.

SoggyShorts

It may be that, but we all have a life beyond gambling, a disease, lack of electricity, internet failure, something that prevents a regular player from going without playing, 1, 2 or 3 days, there are possibilities and not just absence for comfort, in my case for example, I need surgery and I will have to stay for about 1 week without being able to play, in which case I will lose all bonuses and in the old way I could recover.

Old way: Quest list + Daily quests that stack up.
New way: Quest list +Daily quests that stack up but are hidden until you finish the quest list + Daily log in bonus

The players have been asking for a daily log-in reward for years, and F2P developers know that it's only possible to spend money when you are online. Seems like a fair trade.

Missing the 7 daily log in bonuses after your surgery will cost you 175 keys out of roughly 6,000 available fo the event. That's 3%. Maybe another 2% for not collecting the key spawns around the city. If nothing changes from Beta, and the follow-up FA has 2 artifacts, completing all available quests during the other 25 days not affected by your surgery will guarantee you a fully evolved owl and more than a dozen daily prizes.

Luna Star

Old way: Quest list + Daily quests that stack up.
New way: Quest list +Daily quests that stack up but are hidden until you finish the quest list + Daily log in bonus

The players have been asking for a daily log-in reward for years, and F2P developers know that it's only possible to spend money when you are online. Seems like a fair trade.

Missing the 7 daily log in bonuses after your surgery will cost you 175 keys out of roughly 6,000 available fo the event. That's 3%. Maybe another 2% for not collecting the key spawns around the city. If nothing changes from Beta, and the follow-up FA has 2 artifacts, completing all available quests during the other 25 days not affected by your surgery will guarantee you a fully evolved owl and more than a dozen daily prizes.

Surgery was just one example.

Aeva

I don't understand why it is a problem when someone checks in less then every day. Like Soggy says: this one should be easy to complete anyway. After all it's a whole month because of the holidays and everybody has a lot to do followed by some days off. Sometimes it's just whining because you can.

Enevhar Aldarion

I have to say that of all the free-to-play browser and mobile games I have played, this is the only one that has not had a daily log-in reward. A reward that slowly gets better as either the week or month progresses. A reward progression that only continues if you log in every single day. The game not having this is something I have never understood.

SoggyShorts

Surgery was just one example.
It doesn't matter why someone doesn't log in. You still get 95% of the rewards if you play 75% of the days.
You could still get 80% of the rewards logging in once every 48 hours

How much more are you asking for? 100% of the rewards for logging in once a month?

Luna Star

The problem is that people conform to the changes for the worse, before all events had a daily mission and if you went one day without playing the next day you could do it and win the items, but with the change saying that if wins x daily items is just to cover the sun with a sieve, this type of event that is happening has already been criticized a lot but it came back and everyone is justifying justifications to keep what got worse, I liked the events that happened 5 years ago much more when the game started, but in the last 2 years it has only regressed and I am indignant with conformist comments that I see here, there is no support to improve but to criticize someone's suggestion it rains in droves.
Sorry but it is so depressing to see people resigned to the worsening of the game and events.
But offering to buy with real money always appears in the login.

CrazyWizard

I don't dislike the current scratch card format.
They made some really good improvements, this means even collectors will be able to collect 10 different prizes with a 100% success rate.

It's not the same big scratch gamble card of the past.
I have no clue what you are talking about the missing day, I do not recognise what you are trying to convey.

Aeva

The problem with a lot of complaining is that some think that they have a right to everything, which is not the case. You are playing a game. Enjoy and stop whining and demanding. If you don't want to spend money then don't. If you do not like this game leave and find another.
The whining blurs the real problems we are facing on beta.
This is the beta version of a game. That means it is almost ready and we are the guinea pigs because we want to be. We are here to find the bugs. We are here to give an informed opinion. We are here to find the flaws.

PS. I love the Winterevent... can't wait to see it in the live worlds.

SoggyShorts

before all events had a daily mission
This one does too. It has a daily log in bonus, AND a new mission is unlocked every day. So what's your complaint?
this type of event that is happening has already been criticized a lot but it came back and everyone is justifying justifications to keep what got worse
This "type of event" was criticized, but the developers fixed the problems, and now it's fantastic. So what's your complaint?
Sorry but it is so depressing to see people resigned to the worsening of the game and events.
This is a very generous format with 100% guaranteed rewards, just like players have been asking for 5 years, we aren't resigned to worsening events, we are thrilled that they got better. So what's your complaint?

---------------------------
Feel free to read through my 10,000 posts and see how many times I praise Inno for doing good work, but I bet it's way under 1%, and almost all of those are for this event this year because it really is that great with the changes that the developers made to it at players requests.

Sure, the grand prize doesn't blow my hair back, and most of the prizes, in general, aren't super exciting for me, but the format is almost perfect.

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

...and why would you not be happy with any gift, small or huge?
I don't understand the question.
1. None of the rewards are gifts, they are all earned rewards.
2. I personally am content with the rewards since the quest challenge level is proportionate for me. YMMV
3. The entire point of the sentence you quoted is to separate the effort: reward part of the event from the format of the event. This is very important when giving the developers feedback since the two are completely separate issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.