• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Winter event disappeared

palmira

And I had just finished a building upgrade :( Both in browser and mobile. We just have the double thingies banner

PS: 2 buildings now, for quest 29, one house and one armory :(

Last edited:

Eligor

Hello, same issue for me, and I was also about to complete the quest to update 4 buildings at level 5.

Marindor

Hi guys,

For everyone involved, we're currently working on getting you all back in the event as soon as possible! Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

DeletedUser2314

The app isn't working either for me. It stops all the time.

Marindor

Hi guys,

You should now be back in the event. We managed to get you back at the correct quest and with your correct number of Delicacies and Winter Stars. Unfortunately the quest progress of your current quest has been lost, so you'd have to do that quest over again, even if you already made some progress. Sorry for this inconvenience.

I will archive this thread as "cannot reproduce" anymore, but of course we will grant the diamonds :)

palmira

Thanx Marindor, the event is back and I will finish the quest a bit later, no problems, we still have loads of time :)

palmira

Ok, the event is back but we have no snow crystals dropping in the city (zero since the event came back)

DeletedUser2314

With me all problems are solved! :) App is back, event is back and snowflakes are falling. :)