• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

[UI] Quest window to select rotational quests

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eltina

Summary
Be able to select rotational quests.

Description
The questions on the left.
The 20 same questions in rotation.

Would like to think that I could choose which task I would like to perform.
An overview, as is the case with fellowship adventures, to be able to see all the Question and mark one as active.

Motivation
I press cancel many times to get to the Q that I would like to perform.

Possible downsides
This would require an overhaul of the regular quest screen and is therefore time consuming to implement.

Last edited by a moderator:

alainemk

+1 The constant clicking is an annoyance, this solution would alleviate that issue. I might even use the quest givers once in a while.

Maillie

That would be an improvement. Personally, I gave up on deleting my way to a declinable quest a long time ago. It would be nice to do them again.

Richord

mwoah, I rather have worthy quests instead of a FA-menu like option. The gains are SOOOO tiny, I don't even bother anymore to click on them. Not even when it would be easier.

Deleted User - 81672

The issue with the 20 rotation quests is that the rewards are insignificant, your proposal should address that.

Marindor

Thank you all for voting. Unfortunately this idea didn't meet the minimum requirements. We will now archive it.