1. Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Contact(ed) support Windfall Expansions!

Discussion in 'Archive: Bugs and Errors' started by Egleriel, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Egleriel

Egleriel New Member

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.) v1.71-(13dbf5c) (2019-01-10 20:11)
    HTML5 Yes/No: No
    Game world: Beta
    Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome/Current
    Flash Player version: Current
    Operating System: Windows 10
    Screen resolution:
    Account name:
    __ Egleriel
    Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: ?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always) Constant

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation: Logged in and discovered I had been 'given' 10 free expansions ... they are currently showing on my screen. When I tried to move buildings into the space, I was given the error that the expansion had not yet been unlocked. However, the expansions are still showing as valid play space.
    __
    __

Expected situation:
    __
    __

Reproduction Steps:

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
    (add as many screenshots as you need)

2. Loki Blue

Loki Blue Well-Known Member

Can you post a screenshot, please? :)

3. Egleriel

Egleriel New Member

When I try to copy/paste the screenshot, it shows on my screen but not yours ... then when I try to upload the .png file it get an error ...

4. shadowblack

shadowblack Well-Known Member

You'll need ot resize the .png file to make it below 1 MB

Loki Blue likes this.
  5. Egleriel

Egleriel New Member

I've had to crop so much you no longer see the 10 expansions it gave me ... but you can see the error and some of the expansions. If you compare this space to my current city, you'll see these are not yet unlocked.

Attached Files:

6. Marindor

Marindor
    Community Manager
    Elvenar Team

We are not able to reproduce this issue. If it's still occuring on your account, please contact our support team so we can look into it on a 1-on-1 basis for you :)