• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered will the new combat boost buildings be in the academy?

Skillpowers

i just got a offer on the live game to buy combat boost buildings , 2 of the 3 new ones however have a 175% boost instead of the 150% and 1 new has 150% (as it should be)

will these new buildings also be availeble in the acedemy in the future?

1648043010251.png

Karvest

Melee buildings have 75% boost, range - 50%. That makes sense. These buildings appeared in game files more than a year ago. For now there is no appropriate recipes.

Jammin

The Heavy Melee and Light Melee Boosters are junk and aren't worth 500 Diamonds.
The heavy ranged boosters are nice but not worth 500 diamonds, the rest of the offers are also rubbish, if you invest 500 diamonds in the magic academy you also get a tournament booster and some other useful things + Vision Vapor.

Overall totally overpriced as usual.

CrazyWizard

Melee buildings have 75% boost, range - 50%. That makes sense. These buildings appeared in game files more than a year ago. For now there is no appropriate recipes.
Both melee boosters are as usefull a pile of dung on a pavement.

The reason why the current boosters are so good is because you have first strike. this means that before your opponent can hit you you can cripple them so much that they are no longer a thread if a thread at all.

The weakness of LM and HM is that they are strong but always have the disadvantage of not hitting first.

Imagine this, there is a group with shotguns (archers with boosters) on 1 side of the field and a group of pikemen on the other side.
Shotguns are so strong that they can kill most of those pikemen before they can get close.

Now I can make those pikemen hit 100x stronger. if they get into range of the men with shotguns they can slice them litterally in multiple pieces.
The issue is that before thay can get there 90% or more of there unit is already dead.

Even if the few survivers survive win and slaugther those men with shortgun into pieces it's still a phyrric victory.

Now if we would give those pikemen kevlar vest they they might not loose 90+% but maybe 10%.
Now they can slaughter there enemy and most of them survive.

This makes the difference between a good and a horribly bad building.
It shows that the designers seem not to have a clue why LM and HM are soo poor in combat when boosters are taken into account.

Last edited:

Karvest

Well, I sometimes use HM and even LM... I would never buy boost building for them at such price, but will place HM boosters on silk or gems tourney if I have them for free (if they replace some non-military building in MA recipes).

CrazyWizard

Well, I sometimes use HM and even LM... I would never buy boost building for them at such price, but will place HM booster on silk or gems tourney if I have it for free (if they replace some non-military building in MA recipes).

I use them too sometimes, but it will not make a difference in losses. because damage output is not the problem om melee
The chances that we get them in addition to, instead of how large is that?

How big is the chance they remove 2 other buildings in favor of these? instead of diluting the pool?

Karvest

Difference would be not high, but would be. If it would be not at a cost of missing other expiring buildings - it worth placing.

Laurelin-Beta

I don't have this offer in my Live game - en1.elvenar.com. Does anyone know whether this is another of Inno's 'selective audience' sales or whether this may appear on other servers at another time? I've seen that happen with other types of sale, some of which I see while others don't. Thanks.

SyreArca

Ex-Team Member
Hi everyone!
We don't have any information to give on future features that may or may not be implemented in the game.
You can always check our Announcements and Release Notes sections for any new information given.

Also, please keep in mind that Beta is separate from the promotions/offers department just as we are separate from the live servers. ;)

You are of course welcome to continue discussions about combat/unit boosts and instants.
Thanks Elvarians. :)

Heymrdiedier

Hah ironically, I have the offer on live and I didnt even know of it untill i checked this forum.

We get so many garbage offers, i usually don't even bother to look at it.

Well i must say its nice to have something new again, tho as usual the prizes are a bit too high.
And mostly, i fear that if i do buy them. There will be a rebalancing of combat somehow before i manage to use them, being screwed over again.
I have lost faith that buying something from inno will actually help me, in the long run.

Last edited: