• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Will previous set buildings or pop/cult buildings ever return?

Arthus

I personally missed a Kirit/Krarak set and i wonder if there is any way for previous set buildings to return for players that missed them. There was so many nice set buildings in there, also there were strong population/culture buildings like tower of the winter king, which are not appearing since 2016/17...
Will some set buildings from the past return to the game in some form? Maybe as chest rewards in academy? Maybe as a fellowship adventures reward? Maybe very low chance in crafting in academy? Or maybe some new system which doesn't exist in the game yet?

Or we missed them for all eternity if we didn't play back then?

Deleted User - 62044

i like the biuldings set's too, but they was to big, if can make smaller that will be greatest

the golden king, the chess table that we can make in the creations, it have the perfect size with nice numbers.

Arthus

i like the biuldings set's too, but they was to big, if can make smaller that will be greatest

the golden king, the chess table that we can make in the creations, it have the perfect size with nice numbers.

Yes but this set isn't too great.
I wish there would be a rotation of sets from old events, able to create in academy... Each season 1 set if you don't have it in your city

Arthus

I proposed replacing weak main rewards with some set buildings.

Artifact->set building- artifact->set building

or adding strong winter pop/cult buildings like Tower of the Winter King to main rewards

All was ignored unfortunately

DeletedUser2236

While it would be nice to have, the fact that they have reduced the chance of getting daily prizes and have given a lot poorer dailies suggests this is unlikely to happen.

Deleted User - 81190

While it would be nice to have, the fact that they have reduced the chance of getting daily prizes and have given a lot poorer dailies suggests this is unlikely to happen.
This would also break a lot of things. Reduce incentive to play events - if you can just just craft Christmas Trees or Jesters Tavern, or any future top quality buildings, why suffer through events which often have worse rewards? Also, would massively reduce incentives to acquire Royal Restorations - if you can just craft a new building of the current chapter... man, I've been carrying Christmas Trees since Dwarves. That's a lot of RRs dumped into upgrades.

UlyssesBlue

How about if we get crafting recipes that are only available temporarily during relevant events? For example, during the Winter event you'd be able to craft prizes from previous years winter events. They'd still be quite rare, and there'd be no reduced incentive to participate in events since you'd have to wait a full year to get the prizes through crafting instead.

Deleted User - 81190

How about if we get crafting recipes that are only available temporarily during relevant events? For example, during the Winter event you'd be able to craft prizes from previous years winter events. They'd still be quite rare, and there'd be no reduced incentive to participate in events since you'd have to wait a full year to get the prizes through crafting instead.
If last year's Winter Market set would be available for crafting right now, would you want to play the current event more or less (if that would be possible)? ;)

UlyssesBlue

If last year's Winter Market set would be available for crafting right now, would you want to play the current event more or less (if that would be possible)? ;)
I don't believe negative numbers are possible. ;)

Let's pick a less terrible example though to examine your point: Autumn 2018 gave Shrines of Kirit/etc and Temple complex sets as prizes, while Autumn 2019 gave bears. I'm keen on the shrine set and bears, so having the older buildings available to craft would not lessen my participation in the event.

Likewise, if the Woodelvenstock set buildings could be crafted during the Mermaids or Stonehenge events, my participation would not be lessened as the prizes for the 2019 events are very attractive in their own right, and sufficiently different to the 2018 buildings that they would not be competing with each other.

I don't think the availability of the old prizes would significantly reduce people's participation in the event, especially since the recipes would be random, so there'd be no guarantee of getting the full set even with significant effort, unlike the event. Those who have no interest in the currently available prizes and focus solely on the old buildings would likely not be participating in the event much anyway, so I don't expect it would change participation much overall,

Lovec Krys

@MinMax Gamer You can always go for dailies, time instants, or whatever instead of the main prize(s). So old set building being obtainable through crafting wouldn't make any difference in my event participation. I could evolve Stonehenge and Mermaids to max. level, but I didn't bother to build them, since I consider them as garbage. The same goes for Gingerbread Mansion. It doesn't matter if I get enough artefacts to evolve it to max. level or not. It will stay in my inventory and having or not having recipes for old set buildings available doesn't change it a bit.

Arthus

As i said it could be seasonal thing, every season - different building set. Each part could be expensive to craft but possible.