• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Will Beta World Continue?

DeletedUser

Hi,
Now that they are opening normal game worlds, will the Beta world continue or be merged or be shut down once more worlds open up?
S.

DeletedUser118

This world will keep running. So no matter how many other worlds they gonna open up, the beta will stay where it is.

DeletedUser43

Welcome to the Elvenar Beta Forum, sjeromek! The Beta version of Elvenar will stay the way it is. Your progress won't be lost. :)

DeletedUser

They will never close the beta because they would like to know the reaction of the crowd here first before introducing anything on the live world ...mind you i said REACTION and not FEEDBACK ...LOL... because they just see how bad our feedback is ... if its bearable (meaning just a few cusses here and there, just a few swearing just a few rants ) the dev's thinks its good to go ... if its major breakdown in the game (not with players but the game itself ) which we beta players will face first then they might think twice before applying to the other worlds... to say it short we all are Guinea pigs or lab rats here on beta ...test a new formula on us first ... if we are still wriggling and jumping around => give to the real world ... if compltly no movement at all on our side then they decide it needs a little tweaking and delay it for the real world ...:p:D

DeletedUser

They will never close the beta....

What.... Elvenar is a long time game? The most browser games don`t life more than 5 years and 10 years are very seldom. Innogames have both types... good long time browser games like both TWs and games with a very short time of living. What is about Elvenar? We will see, I heard never an official declaration of will, that Elvenar should live for the next 10 years :D.

If you want that, you must play EvE this game have an official declaration of will for the next 25 years and the game is actual more than 12 years old. But this long time games are very, very seldom. I don`t think that Elvenar will exist so long, it is a common browser game like thousand others. With great luck I hope for 10 years but it could be only one.

DeletedUser

What.... Elvenar is a long time game? The most browser games don`t life more than 5 years and 10 years are very seldom. Innogames have both types... good long time browser games like both TWs and games with a very short time of living. What is about Elvenar? We will see, I heard never an official declaration of will, that Elvenar should live for the next 10 years :D.

If you want that, you must play EvE this game have an official declaration of will for the next 25 years and the game is actual more than 12 years old. But this long time games are very, very seldom. I don`t think that Elvenar will exist so long, it is a common browser game like thousand others. With great luck I hope for 10 years but it could be only one.

LOL....I meant as long as this game's alive they will not close this beta ...:D

DeletedUser

What's going on? I tried to go into my Beta world game and it tells me "These are the worlds you have already played in:" but there's no Beta listed on there. There's no way for me to access my game. Is anyone else in the Beta world having this problem?

DeletedUser629

What's going on? I tried to go into my Beta world game and it tells me "These are the worlds you have already played in:" but there's no Beta listed on there. There's no way for me to access my game. Is anyone else in the Beta world having this problem?

We are working on fixing the issue as we speak.

DeletedUser575

I have found that a lot of players have left the game. Approx. 1/3 of our fellowship has stopped playing. We have recruited a number of 'Newbees' with the intent of helping them progress only to have them stop being active after a few weeks. It's very frustrating trying to keep our membership built up.

DeletedUser2883

I am playing in Beta 1 and I cannot see the spire??? Whats up?

Loki Blue

DeletedUser2989

Hello, this is good that Beta 1 will not close. I played the game years ago when first introduced, and rejoined the game, and after several registration tries, was automatically sent to Beta 1.