• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed wiki errors

Dony

King of Bugs
Orc strategist and Orc warrior have different stats on live/beta servers
Descriptions for Defence bonus and Attack bonus abilities are exchanged

Dony

King of Bugs
Descriptions for Defence bonus and Attack bonus abilities are exchanged
bon.jpg

Dony

King of Bugs
Upgrade crystal manufactory level 20 require 1030 population for humans, on wiki its 1007 (number from elfs)

DeletedUser1901

The Mercenary Camp entry has the Level 4 speed listed as 97, but in my city it's 98.
Mercenary Camp Wiki Entry.png Mercenary Camp Level 4-5 Upgrade page.png

DeletedUser1949

I have checked it and corrected this :) Appreciate your help :)

DeletedUser1949

You are absolutely correct. I have adjusted accordingly.

Dony

King of Bugs
main hall page elfs has from level 18 to 21 construction time as 1dh, humans from level 20 to 21

DeletedUser1949

Don't know how that ended there, but it is corrected now :) Thank you for your keen eye :)

DeletedUser1949

Updated to fit the actual early pick up :) Thanks for the heads up :)

DeletedUser2075

Hello, i've a problem, i can't pass to the elven era. everytimes i try i've got a message "internal error try later"

Elrondriel

Armory / Breeding Grounds:

I guess the numbers for Orcs production are not correct. In my Elven town, breeding grounds level 20-23 are producing 380/420/470/520 orcs per day. Numbers in Wiki are far less. Furthermore, if you compare this to the numbers of levels 24-27 in Wiki, they also seem to be too low ?

EDIT: just checked on ElvenArchitect. Levels 24-27 should be 580/640/700/770. Right ?

DeletedUser1949

Sorry for the late answer and correction, but it has all been corrected and the wonders have been added the last 5 levels to :)