• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Why don't the Design Team explain what causes all the Bugs?

Jackluyt

Why don't the Design Team explain what causes all the Bugs?
And what they are doing to fix them!
:)
A decent technical explanation would do much to allay player frustration - and anger...

Have you seen today's 'April Fool' edition of Innogames TV?

One would think that with the multitude of unfixed Bugs popping up regularly in Elvenar over the last months that the team could have used the April edition to explain how they happened, and what they are doing to fix them - instead of wasting our time with this stupidity.
:-(

SoggyShorts

Two possibilities exist.
Either they are working on fixing the bugs or they aren't.
  1. If they aren't, then there's nothing to tell us.
  2. If they are, then giving us a " decent technical explanation" is wasted time that they could have put into fixing the bugs.

I'd rather have someone spend 20 minutes chopping together a blooper video than have one of the coders stop their bug fixing and explain it to us.

Jackluyt

The point that I didn't say, explicitly - is that there is apparently going to be no April edition.
The monthly InnoGames magazine is one of the very few opportunities that players have to hear what the Developers are thinking - and they have stolen that from us and replaced it with this junk - which is not even slightly funny.

SoggyShorts

I see. Your title and post seemed to be very focused on getting details on bugs.
As for not getting a proper INNO TV episode, sure that is disappointing. On the other hand, a proper episode that didn't actually address the biggest changes players have asked for(which is pretty likely) would have been even more disappointing (for me anyways);)