• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Why do the Wizards walk on the grass?

Elderflower

Now that I am in Sorcerors and Dragons I notice that the Witches and Wizards don't walk in the middle of the paths but on the grass verges instead. Are they being particularly courteous towards the original inhabitants by making way for them when they pass?
Walking on the grass 7.jpg Walking on the grass 2.jpg Walking on the grass 4.jpgWalking on the grass 3.jpg
I did catch one Wizard walking on the pathway.
Walking on the grass 9.jpg
Perhaps he thought no one was looking. ;)

Deleted User - 60107

It's not just the Wizards. The Orcs, when walking on Swamp Trail, do the same - they walk on the right side of the road instead of in the middle.

Fun fact: This happens when walking SW to NE (or NE to SW). But when walking NW to SE (or SE to NW) like on your last picture in the OP they are in the middle of the path.... usually.

Elderflower

It's not just the Wizards. The Orcs, when walking on Swamp Trail, do the same - they walk on the right side of the road instead of in the middle.

Fun fact: This happens when walking SW to NE (or NE to SW). But when walking NW to SE (or SE to NW) like on your last picture in the OP they are in the middle of the path.... usually.
I never noticed that in the Orcs. And I also hadn't noticed that it was different depending on which direction they were walking.

DeletedUser118

I cannot even see anybody walking around in my city as I have my settings on low cuz else the game wouldn't really run at all. So lucky you, you even see anybody. ^^

Elderflower

Looks like you found a new bug. :D
It may be a new bug but I do think the developers have more important things to work on which is why I haven't reported it as a bug. I look on it rather as an interesting quirk or anomaly. And I'd certainly hate them to stop working on the stuff that really matters to deal with something so trivial.