• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered why cant i log in game?

DeletedUser

lol i ALWAYZ cleane all :p i open IE browser fresh New all clean :p i log in loads and loads...long time....everything is glitching...clean all ...log in.....no bottom tab..refresh...not a biggy but still...
and other issues i posted about in other thread....

Marindor

Okay, so if I understand correctly, the game is still not working properly for you? If that's the case, could you please let us know if you experience this as well when you use another browser?

DeletedUser

i have no other browser sry bout that...im in the game playing now..cleaning and refreshing..so it Works..slowly..loading longer..but this is for another thread or???

Marindor

It seems like it works fine for other players at the moment. Can you please send in a support ticket? That way we can look together with you one-on-one!

DeletedUser

all righty than..no need to chop p my head of..i share my experiance..cos i strongly believe is important... but if it only happens to me..than i have no Place here right???? :p
enough said :p

DeletedUser629

all righty than..no need to chop p my head of..i share my experiance..cos i strongly believe is important... but if it only happens to me..than i have no Place here right???? :p
enough said :p

It's important to us that players communicate the issues they're facing, so we can have a look at it. It doesn't matter whether it's 100 players reporting an issue, or just 1. This is why my collegue Marindor has asked you to send in a support ticket so that he can have a look at your problem personally, and get you back in the game :)

DeletedUser629

Good to see you're back in the game, i totally understand how frustrating it can be not being able to play ;)

Feel free to report any issue you face, whether it's here on the forum, or via support. I can't tell you enough how important it is to us that you do :)

DeletedUser

im elvenaroholic i confess :D
and thank you and all
many blessings <3
this game might be rocky for now but it ROCKS !!!!!!

DeletedUser629

And with your help we will try to make it less rocky, and make it rock even more :)