• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Wholesaler

DeletedUser

i was wondering can it be possible to ad precios goods in wholesaler? ( and others too)
(cos of im kinda stuck right now in the game.. )
i believe it will be much better in future when ppl start to play.
just think it would be a Nice option..to be able to get precious goods like i can get marble and iron...at the moment..
many blessings Elvyanix from Skyville :)

DeletedUser136

Do you mean to be able to buy goods one level above what you produce?

DeletedUser

accualy i am able to produce precious goods just that i need for research tree 3x 200+ each + Upgrades for manufacturing of them it will take me 7 days to be able to produce as many i need..cos no one trades them ...so no..not above but to be able to buy goods on the same Level !!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser136

You can buy any good at the wholesaler as long as you already produce at that level... and as long as its not the good you produce. Just use the arrow on the right or left side and scroll.

I produce marble, silk and gems, but I use the wholesaler occasionally for lumber, steel, crystal, scrolls, magic dust and elixir.

DeletedUser

sry i dont see nothing but marble and iron in my wholesale... o_O ??!!??

ThaMartin

Elvyanix,

I took a look at your town and I can't see any Tier 2 buildings there for precious goods. Tinker is right, as soon as you finish the research for these buildings, you should be able to build them and buy them at the Wholesaler, but you DO have to FINISH this research (including paying the necessary amount of goods to unlock it). If you've already done that and it doesn't work, you'd better send in a support ticket so the support staff can take a look for you where things go wrong!

DeletedUser326

The other Goods Show up once you have researched the Boost for your own Tier 1/2/3 goods.

Simply use the
Xh1umwf.jpg
button.

DeletedUser

tnx guys

i researched 2 only 1 missing...so ill wait and see what happens ...
tnx again :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i apologise to elvenar stuff and devis
did not mean to highjack this forums thread..
i simply did not know what options and features in wholesale are and work..
and how is one suppouse to know? this is New game and no guide lines..not sure how other players know what is and what is not..but ok...
so once again i am sry..please close this thread...
ps: from now on ill just zipp it ::oops:

DeletedUser43

Elvyanix, chimere79 is right. You have to research the good boost in your research tree (silks boost, crystals boost or scrolls boost) in order to be able to buy the other goods of that tier in the wholesaler. It's not enough to research the manufactories. :)

As this is a question, I'll move this thread to the "Questions and Help" section of the forum.

And: you don't have to be sorry for anything. All questions are welcome in the "Questions and Help". Don't be shy to ask anything!