• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Wholesaler problem with spire, building upgrade, event

DeletedUser724

Make the Wholesaler easier to use
We feel the Wholesaler is rather click-intensive, especially if you would want to use it a lot, and we want to make that more convenient to use. Therefore, we will be increasing the volume of Goods that you can buy at a time (that is: per click). While that means that the overall cost for a batch is higher, you also get more Goods with one transaction. The Wholesaler's price will still increase by 50% after every purchase (as it is now), but with higher volumes per trade, you will end up paying less for

Recently
I get problem with event, spire, building upgrade
I object to "raise volume of goods can buy at a time", i rather to do more click to buy, we can do according to our needs

just like event ask us to do 5 transition in wholesaler
5 .... it is nearly empty either supplies and coins
I also run out coins/supplies due to transition

our collection will stop when it is full
we need to buy some...in order to allow further collection
but that "buy" is far more than we can collected

we need to stack coins/supplies to do building upgrade, doing negotiation in spire..or ....

Inno, please reduce it to previous

Karvest

5 trades = 50% of coins or supplies, in any desired proportion (may be 20% supplies and 30% coins, for example).
It's way more than before, but not insane. For fair transition from old system to new, quests asking for 4-5-6 trades should be reduced to at least 3-4-5 or even to 2-3-4...

DeletedUser724

it is not just event quest issue only
my town hold 4600k supples, 1st trades 460k (10%), 2nd trade 690k(15%)....cannot imagine what is the following trades
we use our coins and supplies in many way
our coins and supplies will stuck when townhall is full,
if those buildings (coins and supplies) do not collected, they are freeze and cannot do next round production
player are forced to use wholesaler market to lower it in order to continue collection
it then go from 10% of townhall to 15%...so on...

the idea of wholesaler is to consump some of our coins/supplies if it is excess so that player can continue production,
it is never a intention to buy goods to support city need, so amount of goods u can buy with wholesale is meaningless,
but it should be fair
just like in spire, if we intend store coins and supplies for negotiation becos we do not have sufficient "instant coins and supplies"
the usage in spire is hugh as we need on coins and supplies to guess
i have experience of 4500k, down to 500k after doing spire between gate
if i go to wholesaler , just to buy 1 in wholesaler, that round ...i cannot play spire

In the building upgrade, it require a lot ...
as far as i remember, 1 of townhall upgrade nearly eat all full capacity of coins, supplies

the hugh amount in wholesaler has actually affect player's playing
player need to choose to face "stop building production", stop building upgrade, stop playing event for a period, stop playing spire...etc