• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Trader Wholesaler is a misnomer

DeletedUser867

Buying bulk lots from the Wholesaler is NOT a bargain.
"Priority Delivery" would be a far more appropriate name.

But I do have a question that may end up as a bug. As you can see in the following photo, I already have a Crystal Manufactory, but I want to upgrade it which itself requires Crystal. I was VERY surprised that the Wholesaler was unwilling to sell me any Crystal. Has anybody sorted out the gating, or is it a bug that I need to report?
wholesaler.jpg

DeletedUser31

Wholesaler only offers goods that are not boosted. It's not a bug, it is how it's intended to work.

DeletedUser442

Yeah.. buying from the Wholesaler itself doesn't come cheap, but it has saved my bacon a lot of times so far. :D

But it is difficult to get boosted goods through the user market. Some boosted products of the Elven are not high in demand. But perhaps that is that the only active players around me are Elven players too. Oh.. wait.. one human among them.

DeletedUser43

Currently, the Wholesaler does indeed not sell your boosted goods. If you would like to see this changed, you could support the idea of being able to buy goods from the wholesaler here (click).

In this thread, we can discuss if the name of the Wholesaler should change, and if it should change, which name would be more fitting. :)