• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Trader Wholesaler : buy boost

DeletedUser

Bonjour,
I think it will be more convenient if it's possible to buy in the wholesaler the ressource that we get in boost because for upgrade it's cost more and more of that ressource !
Also to increase the produce we need ressource that we want produce.....
Perhaps it can coost a (little) more than the ressources we don't get in boost (to preserve the interest of the game of strategy) ?
I think it's permit to play "faster" and preserve the interest for the game .It's costs coins also we need also to think a strategy.
What do you think of this ? Is it possible in a near future ?

DeletedUser326

What about simply producing one day more and upgrade then? I know what you mean that my Planks manufactories Need horrible amounts of Planks to upgrade them. But at my boost Level ist only one day worth of production. Otherwise it would cost me 250k Gold to buy the Planks at the wholesaler which you can't spare most time before reaching the end of your upgrade cycle.

DeletedUser336

I at first thought that it was strange that we could not buy our boosts at the wholesaler ..what I did was if I needed extra of my boost I traded with someone else if did not want to wait.

DeletedUser

Hello,
Yes golden, it"s possible but it's become more complicated if you need also the other ressources that you heve'nt in boost ...Or it's become very expansive !

DeletedUser408

+1, except rate should stay as other currently, we should have options for all 3 goods per era once tech is researched for al 3, regardless of our boosted goods, Think about it, real life you batter your strength if you wish why not here.

DeletedUser58

I don't think I'd ever use this personally. But I can see how someone would use, where they're not yet producing their new boosted goods type but need it to progress ahead. So, a small +1 from me.

DeletedUser236

Said this somewhere else on the forum as well, but I don't support this idea.. If your planning isn't really off you should produce enough of your boosted goods without the need to get more through the wholesaler :) Try to adjust your strategy (invest in upgrading your boosted manufactories and try to get some more relics while you can) if you're short on boosted goods.. It's a part of the planning/strategy imho :oops: