• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Who you are?

Humans or Elves?

• Humans

• Elves

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser

Polls don't appear to be working yet. I am Human though.

DeletedUser

Yeah I see that polls are not working as should be.
I'm Elves :D

DeletedUser55

Sure thing, Elves. Pople are vall around us, but we cannot find Elves anywhere.

DeletedUser

Then you're not looking hard enough. Or we are too fast for you to notice us :p

DeletedUser

They are hiding in the trees, my friend - they are hiding in the trees.

DeletedUser

Playing as Elves for now though I think I'm going for Humans on live servers once released. Are there any wiki-like pages already to compare stats on armies and productions? Or are they exactly similar and just differ in style?

DeletedUser

Playing as Elves for now though I think I'm going for Humans on live servers once released. Are there any wiki-like pages already to compare stats on armies and productions? Or are they exactly similar and just differ in style?
http://beta.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Main_Page#_ga=1.71420241.310359263.1421844113

This is the wiki page.

The races seem to be generally the same, but units there are differences. Human early units are stronger than those from the Elves, while later on that seems to change. Didn't check the buildings yet

DeletedUser

Thanks Syl :) Completely missed that one though it's right on the main page lol

DeletedUser

Thanks Syl :) Completely missed that one though it's right on the main page lol
Don't worry. I hadn't noticed it till this morning either.
It's all so new that you just know there has to be a wiki/help, but you are still discovering so much about the game actually looking for it just slips your mind

DeletedUser58

I'm playing as Elves. My neighborhood seems to be leaning more towards Elves as well (for now) but also if I scroll through the ranking page it seems Elven avatars are dominant. So I thought I'd ask why have you picked whichever race you have picked?

I chose Elves because I thought they might be more interesting as a race. I'd definitely like to play both at some point so I can try them out and compare the gameplay. But for now Humans sounded more 'common' compared to Elves. :D

DeletedUser

I've chosen Elves because I liked their look better. And besides I'm already human myself... Change is good :p