• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Who you are?

Humans or Elves?

• Humans

• Elves

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser481

I sense anti elven propaganda
I think ... it is necessary to teach Elven drink beer and gin, watch TV and look to politics and soccer :) In these forests there are an awful lot of, muahahaaaa :)

DeletedUser

Why would we, The Elves, want to learn politics? I can understand TV and soccer. I think we would be great at soccer, since we are light, nimble and fast. TV will be an iffy issue, we do not want to introduce mundane problems to our people.

Odvar, I have to agree and disagree with you on the "EEeeeeewww". Some human women do walk loud and quiet big and strong, they make our male elves feel inferior, but some are quiet nice and cute. Maybe we will establish face control on the boundaries of our magical forests....

DeletedUser481

:) ... so ... boring life, but full of light of flavors and aromas of singin birds in blue and green :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hotofson, did you visit our Magical Elven garden by any chance? :)

DeletedUser481

:) Your garden must be great, but my dreams so far not reached, unfortunately, furthest where I came, was under a blue sky full of stars :)
Well, human still, human :D

DeletedUser

Maybe we just need to unite and whoop some human buttocks? On the other thought, Humans and Elves never fight, so....no buttocks kicking.

DeletedUser

In that case we will take figure ice skating, gymnastics and curling....

DeletedUser

Elves are fast and are middistance runner. Dwarves are short distance runners remember Gimli 'An angry dwarf is a deadly dwarf.' But it are humans who run long distance and keep up the flame of hope.

DeletedUser920

I have chosen Elves, also because I liked the look of the building better and also it was different from being a Human.
But when the game is released, I might start again as a human;