• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Who you are?

Humans or Elves?

• Humans

• Elves

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser

Dont forget axe barbarians they have a ton of damage compared to sword dancer.

DeletedUser967

True, beginning of humans is more difficult than that of the elves but if you play with good strategy then it's no problem. In each game beginning is hard;)
I'm just curiouse how looks later game....I'm new just 1200points so I don't know that yet but I just hope that later game will not be boring....

DeletedUser118

None of these games are boring if you're ok with setting your own goals without caring for what other ppl say or do.

DeletedUser

Dont forget axe barbarians they have a ton of damage compared to sword dancer.

Oh absolutely. And they are never exactly "useless" from what I can tell, I keep 2000 of them "just in case" :p

True, beginning of humans is more difficult than that of the elves but if you play with good strategy then it's no problem. In each game beginning is hard;)
I'm just curiouse how looks later game....I'm new just 1200points so I don't know that yet but I just hope that later game will not be boring....

The top player in the world is human, you can go to the top of the leaderboards and see his city if you want a generally good idea of what a human city will look like when its near max.

DeletedUser

I've heard that devs will be implementing a "Can'o'whoopazz" ability, which could be opened or delivered, for Elves. It is going to be way down the line, but you got the idea...:D

DeletedUser

I don't know. Depends on what you think is an elven name and how he looks. The elves Elvanar make me think of my naiads.

DeletedUser481

... and Im crazy, but this game play my dog, I must go to work :) :)

DeletedUser

Slowly and sneaky we will appear in your women's bedrooms like midnight shadows and you will have kinds with pointy ears. There is no point in denying our superiority on our own land, under our own sky in our own magical forests...We are watching you ! We are everywhere, we are lurking in the shadows, in the rainbows we ride pink ponies, we drop upon you with every drop of the rain... Be ware, for WE ARE THE ELVES.

DeletedUser

*points* I thought elves were good. Why would they 'seduce' our women? And you forget one thing, stone and iron they are not a natural elements for you woodland elves. The age of elves is past, they will fade. Humans will rise up and battle the darkness while the elves will cower.

DeletedUser

pffft, that is a cute story you tell your children. I sense anti elven propaganda :))))))))))))))))