• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Who picked up my trade offerings?

DeletedUser

I assume this will be implemented in the game eventually, where we find out who exactly picked up the trade(s) we posted.

DeletedUser

I would like to know as well. For a long time I acted as go-between because I could see how to help the neighbors who did not know each other. I thought it would stimulate more trade and goodwill. Unfortunately it helped them, but not myself. Now a kind person or two pick up my trades, but I still don't know who. I thank them anyway. ;)

DeletedUser

TY! Kind of you to do so. :D Thanks for the link will check it out this minute. I have been reading a lot of the topics in the forum and you are a mountain of information. :)

DeletedUser43

I agree that there should be a trade notification of accepted offers. This idea has already been forwarded. :)

In the meantime, you could use this forum like Khebeln does in his thread, or use the in-game message system like Lainey suggested. To see it from the bright side: it gives you an extra chance to connect with other players. :p

DeletedUser126

I agree that there should be a trade notification of accepted offers. This idea has already been forwarded. :)

In the meantime, you could use this forum like Khebeln does in his thread, or use the in-game message system like Lainey suggested. To see it from the bright side: it gives you an extra chance to connect with other players. :p

Just give us chat :D

DeletedUser95

so to be something new and unique .... in our new chat in elvenar ...all msg's should be automatic translate in to a English
so when I wrote something in Polish , after I hit enter , it will show already translated , or using any other language ,

DeletedUser43

We'd all love to see an in-game chat! This is one of the first ideas that has been forwarded.
But let's stay on-topic. :)

DeletedUser

In my area this is easy... I bought all the tier 1 goods and I am rich enought to do this in the future :)... Okay, this is not the full trueness, but often this is so. :D
But I support the idea. You can see the people who helps you with crosstrading and this is good for the community and the feeling.

DeletedUser503

I am trading regularly with a few neighbors near me, Balira, thanks for the needed
steel! I intend to trade 1 for 1 when I am able to make offers. I feel my neighbors
are sort of like an alliance , as on The West . :) Would indeed be helpful to have
a 'notification' when our trades complete, as in how the market works on The West.
I know, I know, this is not The West, but hey, a good feature, is a good feature,
no matter what world it's in , right ? :D

DeletedUser283

as long as the only people we can trade "fairly" with so far are our discovered neighbors, it makes sense to have the event log showing who picked our offers :)

DeletedUser58

Lauwi mentions above that it has been forwarded to the devs, so hopefully we'll see it in action in the game at some point. I'd really love to know who's taking my trades so I can talk them into taking more of my trades. :D

DeletedUser

What is fair and was isn`t fair?
I cannot give a full answer to this question. At the beginning I sold often things with a.e. 100 offer 80 demand to help smaller players. This is good for all buyers.... I thought... But this is not true. If anybody want the same thing as I... the seller must under bit me.

Usually I loves to help... so I bought and bought to give the other person his goods... but I can buy the whole market. This is also not really good :)

DeletedUser126

I have 60 people explored and that cant even cover my need in 20% lol :(

DeletedUser

Khebeln!! 2 more days and I will be producing Magic Dust!! Unboosted, tho... Getting to the boost should take me around 5 more days, but still =]

DeletedUser

Khebeln is too fast for the game and for his neighbors ... this is the problem :)

DeletedUser126

Anything helps ! We really need more people with Elixir, wood and metal in our area, i could literally take 100x the current resource availability. Same with silk :)

DeletedUser

I have been trying to pass on some silk to you Kebeln. Will do a bit more of it more regularly if it helps. I am sorry I 'lied' to you about elixir being my next production. I am boosted for it, but I read the tech tree wrong... and are now doing the column before elixir production. But, soon come. :)

As for steel, I have just received 200% boost.

DeletedUser126

Nice, i really need T1 wood and metal atm, its 3000-4000 of wood and metal for each upgrade for me now :D

I have 40k marble for trade ;P