• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Who picked up my trade offerings?

DeletedUser

Geez thats plenty of a lot of things. Lol. Just picked up some silk and posted it in trade. I do 1 for 1 when I do 'help' trades, but when I produce the goods I try to always do a 10% 'reward'. Seems that I have a neighbor that you should have. His name is Pavel. He is a good neighbor and also motivates every day. All his trades are 1/1.

DeletedUser126

Yeah i pick up some of hes trades to, Some of the smaller trades i pick up even if i dont need as i can make them gone by exchanging some of the goods :) I took yours now :)

DeletedUser

I now let everybody know when I pick one if his trades, unless we already have a solid trade history. I also ask for people's boosts, and try to set some kind of conversation or 'social link' going on. I'm even using Google Translate to talk to a neighbor who only speaks Czech! And he's actually one of the three most talkative of my neighbors.

Stormwings, to discover you I'd have to resolve an 8th circle province... And I'm currently fighting my 6th circle. But you -and your Elixir, lol- are the most appealing among all of my neighbors-not-yet =]

DeletedUser126

Im snatching all of hes elixir now, even if its very little :D

I grabbed all your offers today to :p

DeletedUser

That is such a great help. TY Khebeln.
I wish you luck Juanmarte, it's a very long journey. Won't bake the muffins yet...:rolleyes:
Whoever said love is the most important thing on earth, never needed MAGICK DUST !!!!!

DeletedUser126

We should be swimming in Magic Dust as Kalak have 2x more dust production that i have gems yet there are none on the market, and i have 100k+ spare gems and im converting them all the time to other materials.

DeletedUser126

Trust me, you cant use THAT much, im way ahead of him in the exploration, and i cant even use close to that much as you are being bottlenecked by 3rd resource always.

Right now i have 120k Marble 10k wood 1k metal 100k crystal 10k scrolls 3k silk 1k elixir 200 dust 100k gems

1 Negotiation at my lv for exploration that cost 1200k is Tier 1 3000-4000 tier 2 2000-3000 Tier 3 2000-3000

If you look at that you can clearly see you can NEVER use all you produce, for example daily I produce 16800 Gems, 14256 Crystals, 30240 Marble

DeletedUser

One has to wonder what he does with his magic dust then ^^

DeletedUser

I will probably scout you on a day or two, Khebeln. I will then pick your Gems x Dust offers, although I'm still producing it at a slow rate.

DeletedUser126

No worries, i can set up some smaller ones for you, i was used to putting up 5-10k offers for Kalak, but hes not really trading much anymore.