• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

World Map Who helped?

DeletedUser442

When I'm on the map, I want to be able to see who has helped me in the last 24 hours. Because those players deserve to be helped first. Specially handy when you have a large map.

I was thinking of an icon before their name. Or, even better, a small list somewhere with links so I can navigate quickly to my helpful neighbors.

DeletedUser

In your village notifications , you can see who has helped you and from there you can visit them...Right?

DeletedUser

Please its very necessary this suggestion. Be able to see in world map in another colour or with some mark or whatever who helped you in the last 24h. In notifications you see many names and you have to memorize all before going to world map. Its uncomfortable :(

DeletedUser

in notifications you can see who helped in your city , you can then click on the name of the player , if you offer you a drop down option of "send message" or "visit" if you click visit it brings you to their city and you can help them and only the people in your notifications and not have to worry about going to the world map ;)

DeletedUser442

In your village notifications , you can see who has helped you and from there you can visit them...Right?
Yeah, you can do that, but I rather have it on the map itself. The village notifications is not always loading or it takes a long time to load. There is also the clutter between them of the people that have accepted my trades. All and all, it would be easier if I could see it on the map as well.

DeletedUser

@Sherakaja...I just think , where there is already a way to do this, to put it on the map as well, the devs would see it as overkill.. duplicating something that is already there? see what i mean?

DeletedUser

It isn't that hard to memorize. And all those handy little things mess up how the game looks. It's just like a freaking car. A lot of cars of 10/15 years ago were much better looking now and that is because humans want all those little things that help.

DeletedUser

Yes we can first help from notifications, and after go to map and help all the others, but its not comfortable the main reason is because the crap thing called adobe flash :mad:, you should be able do all that from world map, its easy to do. For example in every city there could be a star or a circle, when its yellow means that player helped you 24 h ago, when its green means that player at least loged 24h ago and its active, brown if logged last 7 days and grey if not logged the last 7 days.
Something like that, just a simple badge for information about your neighbours.

DeletedUser118

I'd love to see a lil ring menu popping up once you click onto the city on the map. There should be small icons showing up, so you can decide either to enter or give neighborly help. To choose which building you wanna help, a drop down menu could be popping up (with a small scrollbar on the side so it won't be getting too long) where you can choose your building you wanna help and click on it.

But that's just me ^^

DeletedUser

I'm fine with whatever as long as there is no extra permanent menu to the world map.(So I mean not like the player picture in your city.)

DeletedUser

Well, I guess if they removed the notification from within your own city, then put something on the world map, just sounds a little lazy to me...I don't bother either way to tell you the truth, at this point, I just help everyone more money for me and when I am lucky some supplies. I would rather see PvP arise so that you can punish those that don't help :p.

DeletedUser442

I like the idea of a color. Just a change behind the name tag to indicate if the neighbor has helped you the last 24 hours. No pop-up menus or anything complicated like that. And people that are in active for along time, perhaps their names are a bit faded out.

@elvenmurph I can see that. But it's not handy and personally I find it quite useless. I have tried it like that a couple of time, but this way of doing things didn't grow on me. And it is not a bad thing to have two options of doing it. When one fails, it's nice to have a back up.

Memorizing is not an option in my case. I have difficulties remembering the names in general. It takes time before I know who I have to visit and who not.

DeletedUser

Yes, I don't believe that a different color for players who help you it's a drama to realize :)