• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Which Browser?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2253
  • Start date

DeletedUser2253

Can someone please point me to the correct information about which is the best browser to use since the upgrade of Windows 10 to version 1709? Thanks!

Deleted User - 86059

I use both Chrome and FF for Elvenar hope this helps :)

Jixel

I've been using Edge with Win 10 build 1703 - I'm probably going to upgrade this weekend, I'll confirm if Edge still works ok for me then.
(I do get occasional freezes, but I'm normally logged in to 3 or 4 worlds at once, so that's probably not too surprising. A quick restarts seems to resolve it, though ... )

Deleted User - 86059

Oh you are lucky I found edge way too slow which is when I moved to FF :)

DeletedUser118

Oh you are lucky I found edge way too slow which is when I moved to FF :)

For me it was the other way around. I couldn't really play using FF anymore cuz it was going too slow and freezing alot. So I moved to Edge and it got better. It sometimes crashes but at least I can fight and the like without everything freezing all the time.

Deleted User - 86059

Glad to hear it @Katzenprinz I'm not a fighter (coward I am) so not an issue for me :)
And you're right FF did go slow for a while but they have improved something now (I'm not a technician) so that it is back to what it was thank goodness as I was starting to despair :)

DeletedUser594

Google Chrome using Win 10 64 bit no problems!
All other Browsers i.e. Edge, Opera, Firefox have major issues
with Flash. I think it is high time for all Game co. to get away from
using Flash quick smart as it will be of the shelf by 2020.
Games like Farmville getting unplayable lately. Inno Games
still hanging in there. ;)