• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Where to report polish moderators on polish forums? They support abuse on forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthus

I'm insulted without end by 2 people on polish forums and moderators seem to take their side. They even laughted about my mothers death and there was no reply from polish moderators but they deleted my defensive responses...

Your support told me to contact polish supermoderator or something like that, who is that? I tried support tickets but these are reviewed by these ugly moderators, Jarq and Urdur, they can't judge in their own case!

Contacts with main team by mail or what is left? I'm near total depression and decision to end playing and even requested account deletion on polish forums because of this insulting and stalking!

You should take notice who you employ on international versions! They even didn't respond 3 weeks when i have problem with loading polish forum, everything loads 1 minute or longer but they didn't seem to take care! They seem to support a chosen group of players!

I tried to be nice on forum, post informations about events on beta and all the time i hear "Disappear, someone else is already posting, you are copycat and ugly to steal her "work", you are ugly and shouldn't post anything, you should delete yourself from game" etc. WTF? How long?

Koval92, polish server Felyndral

Arthus

They told me the same, but how to contact community manager of polish version? Who is community-manager? What if community-manager is the moderator that allows this hate?

DeletedUser2576

The contact for the elvenar community leads are not published.
The one "moderator" mentioned is the polish CM so i guess asking him is not a valid option.

Deleted User - 56274

Arthus, if you go down to the bottom of the screen there is a members link, click on that and notable members. It should display the community manager. I would start there or with Muf-Muf.

Arthus

I checked it. It's the community manager (Jarq) that doesn't react to this insulting and didn't even help with forums loading for minutes without result. I can't even log out of the polish forums without 10 tries to load next page. He doesn't react to anything. He doesn't know anything, he can't do anything, that's all his responses.

How to report his actions?

Last edited:

Arthus

I just received response from one hater on polish forums that i'm unreliable because i didn't disappear from forums yet. They urge me to delete my forum account. I posted pictures of the buildings from incoming event and i was bashed by one of them that i "stole the work" of another forum user, who usually posted event informations, that i'm ugly etc. Of course, if she says i'm ugly, it's ok, when i say the same to her, my posts are deleted.

This man that told me to delete my forum account and disappear forever is her forum friend. Wrote message to this community manager (Jarq) to explain why they don't take any actions against them. No response. I received multiple messages from other players, that this user was reported for more than 2 years, without success.

Seems like community manager supports certain players? I hope only with anti-ban shield, not with free diamonds...

DeletedUser2630

This problem is everywhere. That's when moderators are incompetent people. And as they gain superiority, they gradually take on the same-minded others. There is no other solution than leaving the forums. I feel like it is the same in our country.

Deleted User - 56274

Arthus, report them when they are being abusive. I would also recommend deciding if being on the forums is worth it. I know, in a sense, it is letting them win, but your own mental health and well-being are worth more than proving a point to inane people on the forums.

My personal recommendations on forum interaction are: limit personal information, don't get involved in flame wars, and #1 if it isn't making you happy, take a break from it.

Arthus

keep in mind nobody will ever explain anything to you about 3rd player, you have no rights to do that in current world (GDPR)
What? I deserve explanation why exactly same post is deleted when i post it and is praised when she posts it

Ok then i will try to evade these polish forums. Looks like Elvenar team isn't the best in fighting against violence. Maybe case of a sick country. Thanks for advices Kasia and all others.

DeletedUser

Ok then i will try to evade these polish forums. Looks like Elvenar team isn't the best in fighting against violence. Maybe case of a sick country. Thanks for advices Kasia and all others.
You called 2 users "disgusting" or "repulsive" on PL forum.
You've been banned from IG FB twice for stupid accusations, now you insult Poland.
It's too much, koval, really

Arthus

You called 2 users "disgusting" or "repulsive" on PL forum.
You've been banned from IG FB twice for stupid accusations, now you insult Poland.
It's too much, koval, really

I repeated exactly the same words that she said to me on private message and on forums. She laughted about my mothers death. Moderators gave me a warning for this today, and protected her again, for what i will make everything i can to throw them down from moderator function.

She IS disgusting human being and should be banned from forums, i'm feeling stalked, depressed and in danger. I've had to leave polish forums after their comments.

I was not banned from IG FB, i was banned from Elvenar Facebook after i wrote plain and simple that they cheated in youtube contest, where they didn't give out reward "gravitational inn", just made contest and didn't reward anyone. I made an e-mail in which i showed them the screenshots of this unfair situation and received an apology.

Stop stalking me on international forums too.
Here the protective shield of Hajmdal which will give warnings to your opponents doesn't work.

Deleted User - 86059

We do not comment on the actions of other forums here at Beta.
Each team works independently of the others and we certainly do not advocate bringing the argument here. So please enough advice and comments have been made now so I will close this thread now

Status
Not open for further replies.