• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Where did quest 75 go

DeletedUser2954

This quest appeared last night ok (on app using iOS) but when I got up this morning it’s gone? i know I didnt do it, part of it was complete 8 encounters or 8 tournament encounters !!!!!!

DeletedUser3314

Same here. Just woke up expecting to do the daily quest but instead it's still locked:
1606121343995.png

Marindor

Hi everyone,

This is the result of the fix for this bug. We fixed that one by turning the last regular quest into an episodic quest and by doing show, shifting all episodic quests forward. For players who were already doing episodic quests, this means today's quest will show as "locked" again, because it was moved forward. Sorry for the confusion this caused.

DeletedUser2735

I completed the quest just fine.
Hi everyone,

This is the result of the fix for this bug. We fixed that one by turning the last regular quest into an episodic quest and by doing show, shifting all episodic quests forward. For players who were already doing episodic quests, this means today's quest will show as "locked" again, because it was moved forward. Sorry for the confusion this caused.
Does that meen players who have done the Quest will get it again?
And I did the provinces and was waiting for the Visions.
I am short in Provinces and only did it for solving the quest. What the... are you doing. Will the Quest come up later with solved provinzes?
I think you should think about consequenzes of solving problems, where no problems have been.

And you wonder, why nobody will join your team in your forums?
I know why.
Nobody wants to join a community, which has no idea, what to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

RyzenSkye

I completed 8 encounters and solved 1/2 province. I even used Instant Boosters to complete the next province within the day but then it got locked. Will it still be the same when the daily quest resumes ?

SoggyShorts

Hi everyone,

Why would you do that in the middle of the day though?
I mean you had to know that some players would have the quest half done.

DeletedUser3314

How come the episodic quest is locked again today ? That's 2 days now ! :( How come, if you only shifted all quests forward 1 quest ?????

Marindor

Hi everyone,

The quest should be unlocked again! However, we were not able to keep any previously made progress on it, sorry for that.