• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Whats your Boost % rate now ?

DeletedUser345

214 planks and silk
just curious are all combination for boost are same or there are differences,I see that lot's of people have planks and silk
mine is planks,silk and magic dust,my friend who just got his beta key has all the same like me so what's your boost for?????

DeletedUser231

thank you... I have already renamed my city ;) ... and I have also discovered some kind neighbors

Communication is critical in this game. By telling people exactly what you want you have a much better chance of achieving it.

I am going to be working on clearing alot more stuff and thus increasing my research and Boost. Just been spending alot on Infra-structure. Been slacking on building troops to clear more provinces. Getting more and more expensive. Since I am not in any hurry to rush and finish research I am going to be making my city very pretty.

Got lots of real money to invest in my city so why hurry and rush things. My boost will soon be plenty high enough, not to concerned right now.

DeletedUser231

214 planks and silk
just curious are all combination for boost are same or there are differences,I see that lot's of people have planks and silk
mine is planks,silk and magic dust,my friend who just got his beta key has all the same like me so what's your boost for?????

I just have PLANKS....Dont even have silk and this other stuffs yet. Magic Dust is that like Magic Mushrooms...:p

DeletedUser345

I just have PLANKS....Dont even have silk and this other stuffs yet. Magic Dust is that like Magic Mushrooms...:p

Town Hall,secont tab (relics)in the bottom of that screen you will see what are all your boosts for(3 of them)

DeletedUser224

I have planks and silk, but the third is gems :)

DeletedUser231

Town Hall,secont tab (relics)in the bottom of that screen you will see what are all your boosts for(3 of them)

Only got Planks, the other 2 are not researched yet...:p

That is one very mean picture you have, me is scared of you..:p

DeletedUser95

214% planks and scrolls .... to bad 90% neighbors got planks and scrolls too ><

DeletedUser199

what ^^ ... you are a new player ... the forum lies :)

Hi Denali

I'm not a "new" Player, I'm only new in the forum. :)
I started playing Elvenar on january 28th. I just "discovered" the forum a few days ago and introduced myself.

I think the forum is great and very helpful and most of all a nice way to communicate with other players. Especially as communication with my neighbour players is poor (due to inactivity??).

@Tinker: I reached rank 146 two days ago. I'm going to try hard to get into the top 100, but it seems to be almost impossible for me as I have no clue about the fighting system. :(

DeletedUser95

Allan you be new member until you post enough post's on forum

DeletedUser236

I finally reached 241% for Planks and 214% for Silk.. Too bad my trading market is exploding because of Planks since everyone is having them :(

DeletedUser420

steel 156% (26 relics), scrolls 186% (36 relics) but I scouted enough sectors to have 48 relics on both goods, army training is what's slowing me down

DeletedUser

186% (40) Steel, Scrolls also and 32 Elixir, only steel researched. problem: stuck on the long way to Sworddancer II+ 2x Squadupgrade (mentioned also somewhere else), cuz nobody wants to give me marble for negotiations :p