• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other Whats coming?

DeletedUser486

It would be nice to know what Inno plans to implement in this game. I'm sure they have a lot of things in the works. Maybe the devs could put together a list and with some idea of when they plan to roll out. Such as PvP, guilds, chat, friends and other things that would keep us glued to our screens waiting for the new features.

DeletedUser43

I've changed the prefix to "Other", as I assume that you'd like to see a list of plans on the Elvenar Beta Forum and not necessarily in-game. If I'm wrong, please correct me. :)

The idea of a Roadmap has been discussed multiple times on the forum, but this is the first thread about this subject in the Ideas Forum. I'll quote some earlier posts from the Discussion thread about the Release notes version 0.10:
Then it would be nice to get a quick and short paced Roadmap what we could expect on new Features in the future. It would be another way to decide for anyone they like the direction the game will take or not. At the Moment i would invest some Money but not if i not know what i'm buying or investing in on the Long term.

A roadmap is a nice thing. But you cannot say how many bugs are inside Elvenar. So it is not possible so say something about the needed time to kill the most of it.
At the moment I think the devs are very fast and motivated to get the game forward. A roadmap is paperwork to satisfy our curiosity, I would like to have it too, but I don`t think it pull the game forward. So we must wait and enjoy the anticipation. This is actually the best for the devs.

And for the Roadmap. Its a Task of few minutes. They must have one. And a short breakdown would be nice.
I don't want one with full discription, Dates and so on.

Only simple as that (example):

1) Guilds
2) More Units (having only 5 the entire game is quite boring)
2.1) new ressources / Research
3) and so on

Just a quick overview.

Our Community Manager responded to the posts quoted above:
At the moment, we are still gathering your feedback to help decide what's important for the game. A roadmap is being worked on as well, and we'll publish it once it's ready. Please stay tuned for more information!

We have to be patient! But of course, it can't hurt to find out how many players are interested in a roadmap and what you all think a roadmap should contain. ;)

DeletedUser

+1 Would like to see thier plans. Lot of games i play use a dev blog to give a rough idea of what they have in the works.

DeletedUser486

I wouldn't have thought of searching for "Roadmap" but that exactly what I was hoping for.

And the discussion is under Update 0.10. We're now at 0.14 so I wouldn't have thought to look there either.

DeletedUser819

Thank you Lauwi
I like to wait ...
I let myself be happy surprise ...
everything is possible ...

I do not want to be done with the game tomorrow ...

DeletedUser442

When I'm on the map, I would love to see who has helped me the last 24 hours. I want to reward those who helped me first.

DeletedUser867

The monthly InnoGames YouTube sessions are also quite forward looking, so they're part of the solution.

DeletedUser481

We have to be patient!
Thats right Lauwi. After three we can not ... hmhhh ... I dont know Diablo+HoMaM+Need for Speed :)))
Well You have a truth and we ... who playin Beta version game ... we can do one thing - Help for a better and more interesting future of our fantasy online world ;-)

btw. ...ehm ... will be heroes and great Buildings ? ... okay okay Im still silence :DDD ( that was joke, not a question, question is why score in soccermatch PSG - Barca is 0:1???? :))))

DeletedUser

It would be nice to know what Inno plans to implement in this game. I'm sure they have a lot of things in the works. Maybe the devs could put together a list and with some idea of when they plan to roll out. Such as PvP, guilds, chat, friends and other things that would keep us glued to our screens waiting for the new features.

Meanwhile we do have Fellowships and Fellowship chat. However, many players finished the tech tree, got bored and gave up. Our Fellowship constantly looses members due to that fact.

All of us are waiting for something new to come!

Personally I doubt that a new implementation really would be so much fun -

since it is not even possible at the moment to polish the fellows' cities without a high frustating and time consuming factor due to flash crashes.

In my opion, the quality of this game ought to be improved.