• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered What is new popup "Connection issue"?

Arayla

Today I started seeing a new popup window with the title "Connection issue". The text below it says, "It's currently impossible to receive any instant updates of information in the game. We're working on reestablishing the connection as soon as possible.". At the bottom are two buttons, OK and Retry.

Did I miss an announcement about this being added? It happens when I have the game open and go read something in a different tab for a minute. What happens if I click OK instead of Retry? Will I be missing the "instant updates of information"? Does that refer to chat or messages or trades or ...?

Arayla

Safari 11.1. Going to a different tab to read elvenstats or gamers gems is something I do every day, so I'm not sure what changed.

DeletedUser

I had that also, once with Firefox this afternoon. Haven't seen it again. Maybe they where doing some tweaks on the event quests, that's when I got it.

SoggyShorts

I've seen it on chrome as well. More clicking for no reason, so now when I see it I just refresh browser.