• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

What has inno done well and what has been a bomb?

DeletedUser2003

I think you would get in beta and a live world, but would you get it on all worlds if they were us1, us2, etc?
That's exactly how I received mine Edeba. I got my first in Beta, then I got another in Arenyll US (the first Live World I logged into). But then I didn't get one when I logged into Winy and Fely. All same account.

I like her. She's a bit ... larger than her friends, but she's very pretty :p Thanks INNO, happy birthday Elvenar :)

DeletedUser

Is it safe to say Spire of Eternity has been a huge bomb? I do love the new FA interface though!

Calenmir

For me, now that I do my visits on mobile, I think the best thing is the efficiency of visiting and collecting the chest for mobile.

The bomb is not changing pc users to a similar efficiency. You have to figure out which is the best culture building (if that's what they want) and then hunt down the chest.

Another bomb, for me, is not being able to turn off my MH and BH because I don't want hits on those buildings, but get them quite frequently. I wish I could click a button that would only allow them to visit what I want.

I wish they'd change that.

Jaxom

I certainly agree about the improvements in the FA interface. I was doing it mostly on mobile because it was faster to skip tasks. But this time I did it mostly on browser because I can see which thing I produced in my T1 buildings and workshops. Very frustrating to click on the wrong item building and waste a toolbox.

Spire is still bad. I can't justify the costs to win things I don't need. The recent events have built up my stock of Spell Fragments to over 15k! I just don't need more. I need a way to spend them on things that I want. Not more pet food and frozen flames!

So crafting - good and bad. Fine idea but the choices of things to craft cycle too slowly and are too often not desirable. Too many spell fragments now and nothing to do with them.

Deleted User - 56274

The Bad:
Browser updates
- NH has been an issue from prior to 1.0 dropping still hasn't been fixed 4 years later.
- Manual battles are slow and cumbersome, honestly HOMM1 did it better and that game is almost 30 years old.
- Zooming I cannot zoom out properly with my mouse it goes back to zooming in and is highly annoying.
- Browser is SLOW, extremely slow.
- Alpha testing - do you not test on browser?

The good:
New FA quest completion interface is nice
Mobile improvements to starting factories and workshops are good, though would be better if factories also worked like workshops where you could do all at once rather than page through them.
The game is pretty.

Can someone tell me as you get to later chapters if the differences between human and elves architecture disappears?

DeletedUser2899

Well, "inno", you offer tools and what we do with the tools, is up to us. I wonder what every one will think of seeing the dragon being slayed, that is a dam, and it's 3 frogs (bad spirits) being boiled alive? A place to manifest, first it's in writing, then it's in the mind, then it is manifested in the physical. anti-matter becomes matter.
Revelation 16:13
And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
Revelation 19:20
And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
upload_2019-8-8_0-13-49.png

Heymrdiedier

Well, "inno", you offer tools and what we do with the tools, is up to us. I wonder what every one will think of seeing the dragon being slayed, that is a dam, and it's 3 frogs (bad spirits) being boiled alive? A place to manifest, first it's in writing, then it's in the mind, then it is manifested in the physical. anti-matter becomes matter.
Revelation 16:13
And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
Revelation 19:20
And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. View attachment 6174
doenst look like someone is forcing the frogs to stay in there. So i think they are just enjoying a warm bath?

Arthus

I wish there would be 50% power buildings for heavy/heavy ranged, buildings producing mages/archers ....
... and that someone in the game sees that there are light melee units too because they don't have any of these lol. That's a bomb.