• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered What happens when inactive players are removed?

DeletedUser

If it ever happens around me, i'll know... I have all the player names around me memorized by now ;)

I have you beat. I have all of the names out to 10 hexes recorded in a spreadsheet.

DeletedUser503

If it ever happens around me, i'll know... I have all the player names around me memorized by now ;)
Lol, Tinker, I was thinking the very same thing! I visit each and every one of them. I am hoping some
come back and keep playing. But I will definitely notice if a new name replaces one of the inactive ones.

DeletedUser58

I remember some of the names because they're memorable, but then some just sound like gibberish in my head and I'm bad with names in the first place so yeah, someone could definitely slip by unnoticed. :D I do intend to write all their names now though, so I can keep a record. But it will have to wait till I finish my House of Cards marathon.

DeletedUser136

I have you beat. I have all of the names out to 10 hexes recorded in a spreadsheet.

Why??? lol. If a game I play for fun ever requires a spreadsheet... I'm probably not having fun anymore.

The most I'll do is a screenprint :)

DeletedUser136

well... we all have our own ideas of fun I guess. I look at them all day, I don't want to look at them after work :oops:

I still haven't noticed any changes around me yet. I keep hoping it will happen though

DeletedUser

Last night, one of my neighboring cities was 'empty' for a while. I didn't bother to take a screenshot, but it was the usual grass background without any city over it. This morning, A new city was there, different from the one that used to be there.

DeletedUser

So far one of my discovered inactive neighbors was deleted and replaced by another inactive player. This way it doesn't make any sense...

DeletedUser

Of course this could be true, because it happened just less than 2 days ago, but having in mind what is said about this matter so far and that the ranking of the new player now is even worse than the old one, I don't have high hopes...

DeletedUser136

I've finally had my first inactives disappear from my map... even though there are no replacement cities yet, I'm hoping for the best :)

4L0kY2Y.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118

I have some already, at least two for sure. Looks like they really gonna replace them first and don't leave grey houses on the map. Good job!

DeletedUser317

I get one too over the nigth (my night lol), is good that inactive players are replaced, but i have bad luck...he has 1 and 2 tier goods same as me :/.

Myradriel

I'm odd. I find it fun to create spreadsheets.
So do I, though I don't have any for Elvenar yet. I need to go make one to keep track of my neighbors :p

Not sure how many inactive neighbors I have, but I only have 3 or 4 who give neighbourly help regularly. None have disappeared yet though.