• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered What do we do after the end of the Tech Tree ?

DeletedUser213

What is the point of continuing with this game after reaching the end of the Tech Tree ?
I have seen nothing to do with Knowledge Points, so they are getting wasted, with the bar sitting pegged at 10, and any new ones just vanish uselessly.
I have hundreds of thousands of the three boosted goods stored up, and all I see to use them for is to buy other goods ( and why bother?) or to negotiate for provinces to accumulate useless relics and knowledge points that don't even register. And using the goods for that is only to avoid taking the time to fight pointless battles that I never lose if I pick the right attackers.
I have been waiting hopefully for more content, more things to do with my city and my army and my Goods production, but I am losing faith and patience.
I have seen no sign that the developers have any idea what to do next. No hint that there is more coming soon. Or ever.
At least give us some word of encouragement, some sign of more development.
Right now when someone asks me about Elvenar, all I can say is there is not enough here to make it worth devoting any time and resources to it.
Can anybody give me any reason to sustain my interest in continuing with Elvenar :?

DeletedUser401

On the International Server forums we've had various discussions about this as well - a few ideas were banded around where you can spend those KP on stuff. Were some decent ideas and hopefully Inno have a plan for them other than eventually just adding more tech trees.

DeletedUser205

it wouldn't help against futility and boring if they extend the techtree the same way it is now, I think

DeletedUser