• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

What are Sentient Goods?

Arayla

In the trader this morning, I see that I can only trade Sentient Goods with undiscovered players.

Screen Shot 2017-09-26 at 7.39.57 AM.jpg

What is this supposed to mean?

DeletedUser1665

They are goods offered by people you have not yet discovered on the world map

Marindor

Hi guys! Just about the "soon" part in relation to the next Guest Race: To avoid any disappointments we'd like to already share with you that the next GR won't be released yet within the next few weeks. You might discover some preperations here and there already indeed, but it's not yet ready and planned to be Beta released for some weeks :)

DeletedUser1627

If everything found in the dark parts of elvenar, I agree that the newt guest race will be a bit heavy...
Hope it will appear in less than 2 weeks...

SoggyShorts

Have they ever released a guest race in the middle of an event? I figured it was coming on the update after Eldrasil ended.

Dony

King of Bugs
To avoid any disappointments we'd like to already share with you that the next GR won't be released yet within the next few weeks.
can you spoil it for us if the plan is to release it after autumn event ends or close before it ends, thats quite important to know for collecting grand prizes in next chapter, thank you

DeletedUser607

Nope :) Retry ;) The next guest race is considerate more as several races in fantasy and folklores but here in only one race

I think, judi dench played once a member of that race... but I would put that film into another genre than regular fantasy ;-)
(and the film wasn't that good)

DeletedUser1767

I wonder if one of the reasons they're waiting a bit longer to release this new guest race has to do with wanting more people to have completed the last chapter first. That wouldn't have mattered before, but based on what I saw in the game files, having only a very small number of people ready to start could cause some problems -- meaning, potentially, a lot of people getting stuck until other people caught up. Having more people catch up beforehand might be less frustrating for all and sundry.

DeletedUser1627

I agree. After all the 3 last chapters I was unable to add the guest race's street... I never have seen one lore street in my live servers town and today, almost all my streets are made of country lane.

DeletedUser607

maybe sentient goods are something like sapient pearwood?

don't do the 9h production on that one... it might have unwanted properties ;-)

DeletedUser

I wonder if one of the reasons they're waiting a bit longer to release this new guest race has to do with wanting more people to have completed the last chapter first. That wouldn't have mattered before, but based on what I saw in the game files, having only a very small number of people ready to start could cause some problems -- meaning, potentially, a lot of people getting stuck until other people caught up. Having more people catch up beforehand might be less frustrating for all and sundry.

Well if this is true, InnoGames is shooting itself in the foot (again!). More and more players are quitting the game. I also stopped playing on beta, and on live I’ve lost 10 good advanced neighbours within a few weeks. There I have about 10 active neighbours left, while I’ve scouted 457 provinces.

So, if you’re going to need more advanced fellows and neighbours to proceed in the next chapter (if it will ever come), I might as well quit on live too.