• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug What about the Fellowship Experience increase?????

Biloutte91

Game version: 1.166
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Windows 11
Operating System or Mobile Device: Chrome
Screen resolution:
Account name:
Biloutte91
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility:

Quest title:
(if applicable)

Current situation:
__ The rewards of Fellowship Experience are the same that previous F.A.
__

Expected situation:
__ Increase the rewards as announced...
__

IT was annonced this:

And don't forget! A significant amount of Fellowship Experience will be added to the FA Ranking Rewards.

but i don't see this...

1st fellowship:

Capture d’écran 2022-12-15 172616.png

2nd fellowship

Capture d’écran 2022-12-15 172711.png

3rd fellowship:

Capture d’écran 2022-12-15 172739.png

and it is the same thing for the other gains.

So the same numbers that the previous FA... So where is the Fellowship experience increase?????

Last edited:

Karvest

I guess this is a translation issue, it's not about changes, but notification about the fact that we have FS XP points as rewards, like some reason to participate in FA.

Biloutte91

I am not satisfied with this answer!!!!!! it is write this:

And don't forget! A significant amount of Fellowship Experience will be added to the FA Ranking Rewards.

The fellowship experience already existed since March 08, 2022 and what the sentence means is that it will be increased.

je traduis en Français: Et n'oubliez pas ! Une quantité importante d'expérience de confrérie sera ajoutée aux récompenses du classement FA.

You are now announcing something that has been around for 10 months ???????? so ridiculous !!

Alcaro

this might not be a bug but in my book it's a blatant ... misinformation (to call it nicely).

I totally agree with @Biloutte91
I am not satisfied with this answer!!!!!! it is write this:

The fellowship experience already existed since March 08, 2022 and what the sentence means is that it will be increased.

je traduis en Français: Et n'oubliez pas ! Une quantité importante d'expérience de confrérie sera ajoutée aux récompenses du classement FA.

You are now announcing something that has been around for 10 months ???????? so ridiculous !!

Shereana

Agree, sounds somewhat promising more then we get. One can put it as "As always a significant amount...", at least for my non-native-English it removes the issue. Probably, there are some other more accurate formulations.