• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered What about inactive players who bought diamonds or start again?

DeletedUser118

In my personal opinion it should be possible to get back your account if you've played far enough in the game.

I don't think it would make much of a difference if somebody has to start all new over again who stopped playing at an early stage of the game. But somebody who already was among the top ten players with a big city should get a possibility to get back his stuff if he decides to return after some time. I mean even if he didn't purchase any diamonds for his city, he sure spent alot of time and work for it.

DeletedUser205

@Marindor thank you for your trying to smooth the communication.

What I really not can accept is the claim, that it is impossible to freeze accounts into a server and put them into free citys again, if there is the wish of the accountowner.
The data isn't that much to backup them.
It should be possible to find a matching city with the bunch of boosted goods the accountowner had.
What is the problem if a sort of advanced city gets on a new place instead of a new player??
Please ask the devs, if they perhaps to much stick to musty traditions?
To me it is very important to find possibilities to get out of this stillbirth neighborhoodthing.
Your hopes, that all will get better on lifeserver all of a sudden --- hmmmmm ---- I think it is better to work on solutions!

And then to put those into the agb or however you name that

Last edited by a moderator:

Marindor

Thank you for waiting guys. We have some answers for you now:

* For your question regarding the 200 trade partners - All actual cities are counted towards this limit, including possible cities of premium players who are not active at the moment. Blank spots are not counted towards these 200 partners. That's why disappearing cities may increase the actual range of players of whom you can see the offers, but this also means that when these blank spots are filled up again, the range wil shorten again as well, since these blank spots are now cities as well. At this moment your 200 neighbours are the only people you can trade with (apart from the Wholesaler). Things might change in the future, when a Guild system or Friend system is in place.

* At this moment, the only accounts that are not falling into an "inactive" status after 30 days, are accounts of players that have purchased any diamonds. People who haven't purchased any diamonds, will need to login at least once per 30 days to prevent this situation from happening. There are no other criteria at the moment, however: We have immediately put forward your feedback on this, as well as your suggestion to take for example a certain point of progress in the tech tree, as a criterium as well. Please take into account that changing these kind of things might sound very simple to us, but is technically actually quite a complex thing to do. This means it could take some time to change this, but it is currently being discussed within our development team. As soon as we have any new information on this, we'll let you know. :)

DeletedUser

Marindor, I appreciate very much your clarifying post: also in this situation, you've shown regard and respect for all of the players and for all of us. We pleasantly spend a lot of free time here and your behavior is an incentive for better doing for many of us! ;)
Thank you again.
Alessandro :)

DeletedUser205

@Marindor thank you for that summary what it is about consequences of cicking inactive players.

IMHO The consequences for the trader are the worst, but I worte enough about that.
I'm myself shure no more affected by these consequences, because I'm at the end of everything.
Therefore I'll put no more activity to describe what that means for players who want to basically trade
(as again in the last PR-movie is asserted to be a possibility to play this game).
-> do the gamedesigner really think, just collecting goods and buy what is possible is a challenge for player who like trading-systems????

my suggestion: rename the trader into bureau de change
and stop advertising with this rudimental tradingsystem

DeletedUser

Only if we'll continue to discuss here our ideas/suggestions and we'll respect each other (first of all developers/players, as it'd seem to be since now in my opinion), we could make this game a really great one! :)

DeletedUser867

I suspect that it's not realistic to expect the Devs, who are frantically trying to get things coded, to break off just to tell us that
nobody can get a baby in 1 month just by getting 9 women pregnant.

BUT, without giving away their competitive edge, I suspect that a "Here's our general development plan." would do a lot to help the user community understand which features are of immediate importance, and which features simply need to soak until they're more timely.

For example - Will I be able to sit on the dock and play Elvenar on my smartphone THIS summer, or is that something for next summer?

TAKE AWAY - If we didn't think InnoGames had the chops to create a REALLY excellent game, we'd just wander off.

Marindor

Hi guys! You might have read it in the Release Notes of today's update already, but:

* At this moment, the only accounts that are not falling into an "inactive" status after 30 days, are accounts of players that have purchased any diamonds. People who haven't purchased any diamonds, will need to login at least once per 30 days to prevent this situation from happening. There are no other criteria at the moment, however: We have immediately put forward your feedback on this, as well as your suggestion to take for example a certain point of progress in the tech tree, as a criterium as well.

This has been adjusted now. Players who have reached the third segment of the research tree, will not be deleted due to inactivity from now on.

Thanks again for providing us with this suggestion. :)

DeletedUser

Thank you very much, Marindor, for your explanation: now it's clearer what it happens to player who bought diamonds and who didn't...it's a little step forward ;)

DeletedUser205

@Philplessis that rigid 30-days deadline of last activity which was installed to compensate not good thought-out neighbor-mechanic should indeed not be an instrument to scare off those players who are thinking about to spend some coins into this suffering project.
Hard enough that you buy boredom because of missing content