• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Weird quest-text message, how should I fullfill this

DeletedUser607

I'm not fully sure, if this belongs to bugs or to feedback. but since I expect the quest to run without any problems other than the currently present ones, I'll post it here (feel free to move it to bugs, if necessary).

My Liege

Why build only one manufactory, when two or more can produce even more of the new goods?

reward: 200 scrolls

goal: Build 1x Scrolls Manufactory
Upgrade Scrolls manufactory 2x.

so since my base already sports two scrolls manufactories, lvl 4 and 3, and the quest-text tells me about the amount of manufactories I have, I'd expect some sort of detection of the number of buildings. I currently have no spare space for a third scrolls manufactory (I would consider scrapping other buildings, if the demand for scrolls was higher).

DeletedUser236

The two is just a lucky guess :) I got the same quest for Planks Manufactory and it said two as well, but I had six of them :p

DeletedUser118

It doesn't matter how high your manufactory level is or how many of them you already have. To fulfill the quest you need to build one more and upgrade two (or one two times). At least that's what I would suggest.