• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Events Weekly Wonder Event

Karvest

That just the common feeling from most of your posts, not just this suggestion. They are crying "I don't want to participate in any community, but I want free KP that is usually gained in these communities".
The events you mentioned are "single player" style and don't affect other players.

DeletedUser

@Karvest I think I've clearly stated that I've given a ton of free kps to a lot of random people. Just because of how I play and don't want to do expensive tournaments doesn't mean I'm playing a single player game. My neighbors all know I trade, they know I visit, they know I would help them with their wonders if asked. If you haven't been on the new server, starting on page 20 out of 61 pages there are a lot of single person and very small fellowships.

I've played games where there are world events. In one game, we had to go to a forum find an open monster and join in. There was no communication, we received goodies depending how much we put on each one. No one complained that there was lack of communication, or that they were using up all their hits for some rando persons monster. Some of the top dawgs used up everything they had to complete it, they got the best rewards. Really no different with this. But you seem to think helping others is a bad thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Karvest

the key is "random". And you want other players to do the same. You don't need to do expensive tournament to communicate with other players and get profit from your AWs chests.

DeletedUser

It's an opportunity for the players who have single person fellowships and small fellowships to participate in a world event that would help them and help others. Seems like a win win to me. You can help the 24 people in your fellowship, I'll go help the other thousands in the game. But I'm glad you justified why I think suggestions should be submitted in game.

Karvest

1. I'm communicating not only inside my fellowship.
2. You'll go help thousands of dead cities (well, even not you, because you are not active enough to generate enough KP for that, but other, more active players)...
3. Participation just for participation without appropriate rewards is not something that can be interesting for any player, and there are already a lot of "single player" events here to add event that is literally "pay x KP, get Y prize".

DeletedUser

You know @Karvest I wasn’t going to respond, but I think I will.
this tends to be your mo, never suggest anything that could make something better or offer up a new solution. You have given a new definition to mmo’s because you can’t come up with a better argument. Then when you can’t win your argument you sling personal attacks. Sounds like someone else I know.

The only person pretending here is you with your whole scout/scoot thing. You do realize you have spelled that correctly in at least one post.

I’ve seen veteran fellowship players constantly complaining their voices are not being heard, maybe because you’re asking for the same tired things. I hope you enjoy years of tournaments and fellowship adventures.

Karvest

The only person pretending here is you with your whole scout/scoot thing
Don't have arguments - appeal to orthography. (c)
English is not my native, and my internal spellcheck is not as good as it could be...
I will pay attention to that word next time, after looking at vocabulary I won't make this mistake anymore, thanks.

Last edited: