• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

"We shape the game to most of our liking"

DeletedUser199

The quest changes are part of rebalancing the system, as it was requested by many players. We're reading your feedback and we forward them to our development team so we can shape the game to most of our liking.

As the game is shaped to most of our liking, and Inno changes the game following requests made by many players, I request this:

Please give us back all repeatable quests exactly as they were three months ago.

They were much better as those we've got now!

So, please, everybody who wants this change, sign in.

In case that there are many players who want this change, it will be forwarded to the devs and then the game will be reshaped to most of our liking.

DeletedUser31

Dear @AllanSimonsen,
We whole-heartedly understand that you are disappointed in these changes, but this is the way we can move forward to bring you a better, well balanced game in the end. Each individual change may not seem needed, or maybe doesn't make sense, but when we finally finish the planned changes, we can promise, it will be something that everybody will equally like. :)

DeletedUser199

Dear Hoshi,

I am whole-heartedly dissapointed with most of the changes of the last weeks. And I am sure these changes will not lead to a better, well balanced game.

But I whole-heartedly fear, that when you finally will have finished the "planned changes ", there won't be any players left to enjoy them.

DeletedUser594

But I whole-heartedly fear, that when you finally will have finished the "planned changes ", there won't be any players left to enjoy them.
Hi Mate, you got that wrong! That has been said about FOE ever since I started there more than 3 years ago!
Them there DEVS "know" what's good for you ! RofL!!

DeletedUser

Allan, I support you. Don't think we have a chance in hell, though.

DeletedUser199

Allan, I support you. Don't think we have a chance in hell, though.

The problem is that too many players have left Beta and too many players have given up hopes.

It's a bit different on the German Servers. Right now in the German Forum the Mods are eating shit, because of so many players opposing the changes.

DeletedUser

Please give us back all repeatable quests exactly as they were three months ago.

I would like to support you, but already reached the end of the investigation-tree, and supposing next chapter will come in June (don't forget: it's an early beta ...) they could 're-balance' what ever they want, me 'chupa un huevo'.

The main problem I see at the moment, that the game is unplayable for technical errors, perdon, technical improvements:

So for example I only can visit one or two neighbors/fellows at 3 o'clock in the morning (local time = whole world is sleepin'), for this reason knowledge-points only can be 'burned' in the own 'ancient wonder', it's not important if I need also 2 productions to complete the 'get X coins' quest or not, etc. etc.

If game were playable, people also would pay for it ... and 're-balances' to force players to spend some lausy bucks wouldn't be necessary or would lead to the desired effect.

But as proudly announced: all errors will be transferred 1:1 to the live-servers with the today update.

DeletedUser1388

Hey guys, you are so silly :D
"so we can shape the game to most of our liking"
We can shape = Inno can shape
Our liking = guess who's :p