• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

We got a gift today.

CrazyWizard

It's on the world we play.

In the past, years ago the dutch server was often an extra testing ground, later this became the international server who got updates early.
Recently we have seen it go back more often to the dutch server again. (but tournament test was on the international server and not on the dutch so it's kinda flacky who are the favorite guinee pigs)

I do not see comment about it on the US forum, but we do see it on the dutch forums

So it could be we are additional guinee pigs again. unless the US and international forums are silent and everyone just ignores it which I find unlikely :p

Angeduciel

I have it in both of my cities on mobile (beta + Fr2)... seen different gift type so far: 17 diamonds, a rainbow unicorn, a variety of goods and I think I also received a coin rain instant once.

Enevhar Aldarion

Collected a little data from people in the Facebook group and yes, the diamond reward is equal to your current chapter, with probably a minimum of 5 diamonds for the prize, as a couple of chapter 3 players reported 5 diamonds and not 3. Still not sure of the progression of the other rewards, but I guess this is somewhere in the game data, so no need to try and work it out.

Karvest

1616631651518.png
1616626758100.png

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

It's on Live too? :oops:

You asked this a long time ago now, but here is why. Someone posted what Support told them, but I am not reposting the whole thing, as that is against forum rules. This is the vague, relevant part as to why Live is testing this:

I wonder what they are referring to and if it has anything to do with some app players with the daily reward having their game crash every time they try to enter the diamond store?

Last edited by a moderator:

SoggyShorts

You asked this a long time ago now, but here is why. Someone posted what Support told them, but I am not reposting the whole thing, as that is against forum rules. This is the vague, relevant part as to why Live is testing this:

I wonder what they are referring to and if it has anything to do with some app players with the daily reward having their game crash every time they try to enter the diamond store?
Sigh. The ridiculous "we aren't allowed to share conversations even if everyone involved says OK" strikes again.
Can you private message me the info pls?

CrazyWizard

Too bad people on a PC get left out of all the good stuff. We don't get daily gifts and it takes us FOREVER to visit and help all of out neighbors on the globe.
what stops you from using both?

Why would you as a PC user limit yourself to only a PC. we all have a phone.
Not every phone user has a PC. but I do not know any PC user without a phone.

Karvest

Phone version of elvenar resource usage is growing ~ at the same rate as web one. Phone that could handle it smoothly 2 years ago now lagging so much that I prefer not to use it if I can...

Arthus

what stops you from using both?

Why would you as a PC user limit yourself to only a PC. we all have a phone.
Not every phone user has a PC. but I do not know any PC user without a phone.

It's not requirement to use phone to play elvenar, PC is main version and it should get all updates first, not mobile.

CrazyWizard

It's not requirement to use phone to play elvenar, PC is main version and it should get all updates first, not mobile.

Who decides what's the main version and what is not?
Who are you or me to decide which is the "main" version?

The only thing we can say that the browser was first,
But you know, facebook also started first on the browser, but if I could guess there "main" source of users is mobile now.
So what is main?