• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

We got a gift today.

filiander

I have not seen a thread where I can thank you for the little gift that we all got today.
So I opened this one. If I was blind move it to the right place.

Thank your for giving us the small gift.
And it looks like we will get at least one more tomorrow.
It was a nice surprice.

Heffernan

Yes, thx from me also.

Strangely though, I received it in my younger city only which I play on Ipad - the main city which I mostly play on pc there was nothing, no timer or anything. Have others experienced this ?

Enevhar Aldarion

Nothing in my chapter 10 city and I made sure to check both on browser and on app. It may just be something they are doing for cities in the first few chapters only. Or it could be a limited test before it is given to all Beta cities.

Heffernan

The giftbox is placed far right in diamond shop. - I’ve got a second one now.

The placement of it makes me think of ”Hey, now that you’re in the shop look what else we have on offer” kinda setup.

But whatever, first gift was a few hundred gems, second one scrolls and they can be helpfull in earlier chapters - my younger city is in Fairy chapter now.

Pauly7

Last night when I was on the mobile app I saw a little picture of a present appear near my diamonds total. I tried to click on it, but nothing seemed to happen and I didn't think any more of it. It isn't still there today when I opened the game on the browser.

FieryArien

I don't even understand where to look for it....
I can’t help with browser, but I’m sure you said in the past, that you also use the app. So here follows info from the app.

The diamond shop is in the corner, where diamonds are displayed:
FE5A92AA-1E13-4E9C-91FA-8E39213125C4.jpeg
And the daily gift is at the right end:
9AB248CE-E412-48F6-B7C2-511BE74C81F5.jpeg

PS: As I already mentioned elsewhere (in the update feedback thread), it can as well be launched in A/B testing mode ...

Heffernan

You have to acually open the diamond shop and scroll past all the "buy diamonds" packages to the far right.

[edit]... and as I suggested earlier it probably is placed inside the shop for a purpose.:rolleyes:

iDavis

When I logged in beta today I also got a notification window about receiving a daily gift, which automatically lead to the diamond shop..

Heffernan

Ok, now I got it in my chapter 16 city also when I checked with android device - almost certain that it wasn't there when I checked that city on my pc this morning.
Maybe the app versions are ahead of pc version for once :p

Lovec Krys

No, my pc version don't have any gift not in diamond buy dialog, not anywhere else.
Maybe limited to some players only?