• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Watchtower + Questline

DeletedUser

day by day, week by week, month by month I'll try to do that: actually, 4 workshops are sufficient for my game, but I'm sure that soon itìll not be forever :confused:

DeletedUser

...you're a little bit sadist...:D
:D

---------------

+ 1 for this great ideas Lord Jirre. Very interesting path you're providing to the game. I could imagine some more ideas to come up. E.g. some surprising events when doing xy on the way to solve quests, and so on. Will think about such things closer these days.... ;)

Edit by Lauwi: Merged posts. Please refrain from double-posting. You could use the Edit-button below your post to add something to your earlier post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are you thinking about something similar as in FoE, MagicLucy? :)

DeletedUser

In FoE during Easter time, or Christmas time or Halloween etc there are some events where you can get rewards if you solve some quests for example...:)

DeletedUser

In FoE dring Easter time, or Christmas time or Halloween etc there some events where you can obtain rewards if you do some quests for example...:)

Ah, yes - i know - the game I mentioned above is called Metin2. Somewhat different from Elvenar, but also a nice game with nice graphics. Unfortunately - no money invest, no level up in ages.

And yes, there they also had such events - pretty arranged.

ophion

As this would be something added to the game for more advanced players...then I agree that the challenge should be harder to achieve. This gives the player a sense of satisfaction having made it thus far...and then having been able to advance to another level.
There are some other really great graphics in our cities that may be something to expand on in the future. If you scroll down from Lord Jirre's mountain picture..(until you can't scroll any more)...you'll see a beautiful graphic that shows a footpath and steps down across a mossy bridge...
This is one of favourite parts of the city and I'd love to see that footpath extended to another area where we could continue building in the future.:)
Elvenar is a good place to be...and it would be nice for it to have a future. To have it move forward and not just end with the city as it is.
Lord Jirre has opened Elvenar's imaginative devs to explore it even more...I propose they take it further.:))

DeletedUser

Still...this is a build x number of buildings and collect x resources thing. I think it needs more personality, a dastardly villain kidnapping a scantily clad damsel. Epic sword fights and dialogue, with lasting choices and consequences.

(I didn't mention it before, but the villain should have a curly mustache, and possibly an eye patch)

DeletedUser338

If you're as far as you are, it's not supposed to be that difficult :p
Although even you will probably have to train a while to have 10 squads of every troop.

DeletedUser283

oh goody !
a side quest with a story line :D
@Lord Jirre , your idea is just brilliant !
although it seems very expensive to achieve the required steps (why are all quest bearing movie titles ?), it presents us with a real challenge;
I like this very much :cool:

DeletedUser338

As far as I know only the 4th is an obvious reference to the Star Wars movie, but I'm glad someone noticed :p
Quest 2 and 3 just sound like "A step to(2)wards the future" and "Step free(3) from the wild". I guess my jokes aren't that obvious :p

DeletedUser

Do you see me laughing? Hé? I will show you what my paladins think of your ideas.
8764e93114987e277fcec20987598958.jpg

DeletedUser338

Your paladins have great wings :p
Maybe now they'll be able to fly a bit further over the map.