• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Want the Best?

Karvest

Probably there are not that many FA maniacs on beta. Gold Spire fellowships are way more interesting IMHO. Also top tournament fellowships on beta have 3-5 additional RRs per week on top of your 10 chests.

Pauly7

I probably shouldn't weigh in on this, but as you seem to be trying to diss other fellowships then I have to agree with what @Karvest says. The best thing for players who want to improve and reap the rewards of the game is by winning gold medals in spires and I see that Adventure Junkies are not capable of those. I'm not ever meaning to be critical of a fellowship who hasn't managed to achieve that yet because it can be really tough, but you do keep calling yourself "THE BEST" and calling all other fellowships "sub-standard".

Aeva

Not the best communication skills... and that makes me doubt the rest of the claims.
ps. I am in the best FS :p

Deleted User - 86059

Please... We all have differing views so lets not turn this into an argument... You all are in the best fs ;)