• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Vulcans (10+ chest FS) - Seeking Active Tournament Players

Hi everyone,

Vulcans are a young fellowship on Beta that gets 10+ chests in the Tournament every week, and Silver in the Spire. We are looking for a few more active players that enjoy playing the Tourney (and in a perfect world, are also boosted in Crystal). It doesn’t matter what size your city is, and playing the Spire is not compulsory. Ideally any potential fellow would log on most days and give NH to fellows, help out with trades, and contribute a fair share in the Tournament each week.

We are a friendly, low-pressure international team, and if everything above sounds good to you please send me a message in game :)

Due to a couple of players taking a break from active play, Vulcans has two places available for active players that enjoy participating in the tournament every week. Cities of any size are welcome - we are happy to help new cities grow :)

Please message me in the game if you are interested :)

Hi everyone,

Vulcans are a young fellowship on Beta that gets 10+ chests in the Tournament every week, and Silver in the Spire. We are looking for a few more active players that enjoy playing the Tourney (and in a perfect world, are also boosted in Crystal). It doesn’t matter what size your city is, and playing the Spire is not compulsory. Ideally any potential fellow would log on most days and give NH to fellows, help out with trades, and contribute a fair share in the Tournament each week.

We are a friendly, low-pressure international team, and if everything above sounds good to you please send me a message in game :)
Two places are available on our friendly and relaxed team - cities of any size are welcome :)

Hi everyone, Vulcans currently has two places available for active players - any size city is welcome, we are happy to help new cities grow :)