• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

User Interface visual search for similar buildings in summonings

ayvinul

after a while, we all have something like 10+ pages of inventory. Looking things up can be painful.
How about some visual searching aid ? put a magnifying glasson the inventory/summonings window. When you click on it, the window temporarily vanishes and you see your whole city, with a text like "search for similar building".

You click on something (say a residence) and it will show you all magical residences you have in the inventory.
(or a cultural building, and it will first show you the exact same type of building, along with other similar buildings first)
(or a manufacture, and you see manufactures you teleported away)....

ayvinul

better just add filter by name
This assumes you know the names.... I'll admit I wouid be very happy for an option to get some things (inventory) as a text-only list with as many items as fit onto the screen, with options to sort by newness/alphabetical order.... I'd have a way easier time finding that I want than browsing through 20 pages of vaguely similar icons.

Walking

On the computer, you can skip to the end of your list. On mobile, you have to scroll from the beginning. That is particularly frustrating if you are replacing a group of teleported buildings, which are placed at the end of the inventory list. A “jump to end” option as is available on the computer would be appreciated. Better sorting options would be good, too. Often I am looking for a quick fix to my population problem, or a tournament help building. Swiping through my inventory hurts my eyes.