• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Visiting players not being in a fellowship impossible via world rank list

Elevenar

Game version: v1.36-(af491c8e2) (2017-08-04 16:06)
Game world: BETA
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome Version 60.0.3112.90 x64
Flash Player version: 26.0.0.137
Operating System: Windows 10 Insider
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Elevenar
Humans or Elves: humans for sure

Reproducibility: 5/5 = always happens

Quest title: n/a

Current situation:
Paging through the world rank list, I am not able to visit players who are playing alone, so are not in a fellowship. Clicking their name in the rank list does not have any effect. The popup menu is not opening. Normally it holds three entries (visit, send message, invite).

Expected situation:
Clicking a players name in the world rank list should open a popup menu for all players.

Reproduction steps:
Open the world rank list
2. Page/Find a player without fellowship
3. Click the name of a player without fellowship
4. => no popup menu

Screenshots:
20170807 bug_visiting_neighbors.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I can visit players using the ranking list. Both with and without fellowship. Pop-up does appear, but I can't view the fellowships at all

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Elevenar, we cannot reproduce this issue in the current version (v1.36-(2ea18894b) (2017-08-07 11:54)). Is this still happening for you now?

Elevenar

Yes, now it is working again like intended. You may close the bug report.
Before (the version before), I did reload the game several times and checked, the error really occurs many times.

Dony

King of Bugs
it had something to do with servers problems we had this morning because i also could not enter trader or my own inventory in that time frame

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks Elevenar :cool: we'll set this one to cannot reproduce for now. If it happens again, please do let us know.